NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

I was thinking the other day...the covers haven't been leaked yet. As far as I know, no one has heard the other 3 covers, or the CCR one in studio quality. Is this because they'll all be released on different versions of the album or something? I wouldn't imagine they'd stick all 4 on the normal album.

In this month's BURRN! magazine they give a track listing for Blooddrunk and it gives tracks 10 and 11 as Ghost Riders in the Sky and Just Dropped In (To See What Condition My Condition Was In), so the Japanese version at least seems to have two bonus tracks

Exactly. Young Guitar mag, gutiar clinics, one off tours, special edition this, special edition that. I wouldn't be suprised if they released Blooddrunk earlier in Japan that they do in fucking Finland! :rolleyes:

Yeah, that sucks fat ass! Also, they have those SMD cds which are super high quality.. I am really thinking about buying the Japanese cd only for Just Dropped in and the high quality......... And I don't think that Hellhounds will be a single. Only a video. And War Inside My Head will not be released until next album or something, just like Rebel Yell

In this month's BURRN! magazine they give a track listing for Blooddrunk and it gives tracks 10 and 11 as Ghost Riders in the Sky and Just Dropped In (To See What Condition My Condition Was In), so the Japanese version at least seems to have two bonus tracks

Fuck the Japanese!!!!

Fuck you too UK, :lol: You're getting extra too.

UK: CCR + Ghost Riders In The Sky
Japan: Ghost Riders In The Sky + Just Dropped In (To See What Condition My Condition Was In)
International: Ghost Rider In The Sky
USA: nothing :lol:

And then all Special Editions carry DVD.

Source: COBHC.com Releases

Exactly. Young Guitar mag, gutiar clinics, one off tours, special edition this, special edition that. I wouldn't be suprised if they released Blooddrunk earlier in Japan that they do in fucking Finland! :rolleyes:

Disregard what written above, here you ara 100% right.

BTW, epic forgetting that CCR has been released in studio quality man, :lol: You own it!!! :lol:

Yeah, that sucks fat ass! Also, they have those SMD cds which are super high quality.. I am really thinking about buying the Japanese cd only for Just Dropped in and the high quality......... And I don't think that Hellhounds will be a single. Only a video. And War Inside My Head will not be released until next album or something, just like Rebel Yell

IMO Hellhounds will be a single. Just like with IYF, single released after the album release together with their video. BTW, anyone knows how did Downfall video appear? Or Deadnight Warrior or ETID? I haven't seen singles carrying them nor albums :ill:

IMO Hellhounds will be a single. Just like with IYF, single released after the album release together with their video. BTW, anyone knows how did Downfall video appear? Or Deadnight Warrior or ETID? I haven't seen singles carrying them nor albums :ill:

I have follow the reaper deluxe edition and there is ETID video on it...plus deadnight warrior, ETID and downfall are on Chaos ridden years DVD....

I know, I was referring about when they appeared for the first time. FTR's Deluxe is one of the newer reisues of it, and CRY was released 2 years ago. I was wondering how did they pop up at first.

Good question. I don't know the answer, though.

And thanks for that link to the alternative version of the BD single, it arrived yesterday. I think I must have listened to it on repeat over 20 times this morning. :D

I'm sorry if I completely missed this somewhere, but what's the track listing for this album?
What I have right now is this:

1. Hellbounds on my trail
2. Blooddrunk
3. Lookin' Out my back door
4. Lobodomy
5. one day you will cry
6. smile pretty for the devil
7. tie my rope
8. done with everything
9. banned from heaven
10. roadkill morning

1. Hellhounds on my trail
2. Blooddrunk
3. Lobodomy
4. One day you will cry
5. Smile pretty for the devil
6. Tie my rope
7. Done with everything, die for nothing
8. Banned from heaven
9. Roadkill morning

Then you have all the covers and stuff :)

BTW, anyone knows how did Downfall video appear? Or Deadnight Warrior or ETID? I haven't seen singles carrying them nor albums :ill:
The first three promo videos were released on 2 compilation DVDs of Metal videos by Nuclear Blast. They were called ...Death Is Just The Beginning Vol. 5 and 6 and they were released in 1999 and 2001. Everytime I Die was also released on the first Spinefarm Metal DVD. As far as I know the Needled vid was never released on DVD and all videos after that were also released on Nuclear Blast's new compilation DVD called Monsters Of Metal.

Of course all vids were also sent out to Metal TV shows and they got some airplay there.