NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

Good question. I don't know the answer, though.

And thanks for that link to the alternative version of the BD single, it arrived yesterday. I think I must have listened to it on repeat over 20 times this morning. :D

You're wellcome. Seems that you liked it as much as I did, :lol: :kickass:

The first three promo videos were released on 2 compilation DVDs of Metal videos by Nuclear Blast. They were called ...Death Is Just The Beginning Vol. 5 and 6 and they were released in 1999 and 2001. Everytime I Die was also released on the first Spinefarm Metal DVD. As far as I know the Needled vid was never released on DVD and all videos after that were also released on Nuclear Blast's new compilation DVD called Monsters Of Metal.

Of course all vids were also sent out to Metal TV shows and they got some airplay there.

Thanks!

thanks guys. and once again sorry for my naivety, but does this mean this album has no cover songs on it?

It does have. Chech COBHC.com---->Releases and there you have all the different release formats and where are the covers going to be released. It's just missing one, which I asume will come as B side for a future Hellhounds single including Hellhounds vid. Covers are:

-Credence Clearwater Revival - Lookin Out My Back Door
-Kenny Rogers - Just Dropped In
-Stan Jones - Ghost Riders In The Sky
-Suicidal Tendencies - War Inside My Head

^ Uhm, actually no. Your list contains cover of CCR's Lookin' Out My Back Door. But Warheart and TimMerCOBHC already said that... :)
yeah, i know. but warheart said it's not supposed to be on there, that's why i asked.

It does have. Chech COBHC.com---->Releases and there you have all the different release formats and where are the covers going to be released. It's just missing one, which I asume will come as B side for a future Hellhounds single including Hellhounds vid. Covers are:

-Credence Clearwater Revival - Lookin Out My Back Door
-Kenny Rogers - Just Dropped In
-Stan Jones - Ghost Riders In The Sky
-Suicidal Tendencies - War Inside My Head

ohh i see. so different editions have different track lists. thanks :)

This sucks, I preordered Blooddrunk yesterday from JRS Direct or whatever and now they have this cool pint glass thing!! I WANT ONE!

Blooddrunk review from this week's Kerrang:

ay0c9w.jpg
2ytpw0p.jpg

Sorry if its off topic but does anyone know where i can get the Downfall single, I checked eBay but its not there?