NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

What is happening with the suicidal tendencies cover? anyone knows??! That was the one i was looking for! I'm guessing since they made a Hellhound video, they will release a single of it and hopefully put it there.

@Joonas: So you're getting the finnish version with the cover then?

What is happening with the suicidal tendencies cover? anyone knows??! That was the one i was looking for! I'm guessing since they made a Hellhound video, they will release a single of it and hopefully put it there.

That's what I think, and seems quite logical BTW. But dunno :loco:

Yo, the entire BD album is pretty much on their myspace right now, Alexi is gonna be pissed :lol: I read an interview and when he was told they had 5 o the 9 AYDY song sup for listening/download on the site he got mad. Lulz.

Why exactly were those songs all released on myspace? I had a feeling before that the leak was made by them, because chances are they wouldn't make much money on the CD's anyway, shows are where it's at and they'd get a lot more fans before gigantour.

Ok, so that is probably wrong. So why was it released?

No way in fuck I'm gonna sift through this whole thread... but...

I was downloading the BD tracks and tripped over a cover. Any of you heard the Looking Through My Back Door by CCR cover? Thoughts? Old news? Don't care? w/e...