NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

Webmaster do you know when the video for hellhounds will be released?

oh and I just noticed they put the whole album on myspace.

I can't remember the last time I read something this retarded.

If you think Alexi's composions are nothing unique and he's easily replacable..

fag.jpg

I can't remember the last time I read something this retarded.

Just read your last post :)

You guys are missunderstanding me, I'm not saying that COB is shit, I'm just saying that I only like their music, I don't really care about the band members that's what separates a fan from a fanboy, and come on they're not unique :lol: Maybe their first two or three albums but now?

Just read your last post :)

You guys are missunderstanding me, I'm not saying that COB is shit, I'm just saying that I only like their music, I don't really care about the band members that's what separates a fan from a fanboy, and come on they're not unique :lol: Maybe their first two or three albums but now?

They were unique when they did that neo-classical stuff, but then other bands started trying to be unique as well by doing the same, so COB thought fuck this and started another direction. Now they're not doing something revolutionary but they're doing it way better than others which is why they're still unique in my book.

Im confused or what? today i got my blooddrunk digipack album!!..today 8th april and it havent been relesade yet! i m from sweden and it shouldnt release untill the 14th. and btw the digipack should contain the song Ghost rider but i dont think it do. is it anyone else that got the album?

Cool! HEY ALL PEOPLE!!! DON'T POST PICS OF YOUR CDS WHEN YOU RECEIVE THEM CUZ IT MIGHT SPOIL FOR THOSE WHO'LL GET IT LATER! like me I live in Iceland and it takes longer time to get stuff here from postage. PLEEZ???

Y'all must agree with me..?

I found album good.Not as well as Follow The Reaper or Hatebreeder.But this album is pretty good I think.Actually since AYDY?, keyboards weren't so good.Vocals weren't good enough.But in Blooddrunk, all of them are excellent.The album has a parts of old Children Of Bodom and Bodom since Hate Crew Deathroll.It's like a mix I think.Unfortunately, Hellhounds On My Trail is a big disappointment for me!Well, songs are good and I like the album.But I think they could do a better one...

They were unique when they did that neo-classical stuff, but then other bands started trying to be unique as well by doing the same, so COB thought fuck this and started another direction. Now they're not doing something revolutionary but they're doing it way better than others which is why they're still unique in my book.

Yup, I agree on the first part of your post, but I don't think the genre change was a "fuck you" to all the bands that copied their genre, maybe it is but IMO wrong move.

yeah cuz even tho other bands started doing the neo-classical thing, they came nothing close to Bodom.

bands like Kalmah and Norther do have similarities to Bodom, I will admit. But they're no where near as good imo. Alexi should have more of a neo-classical influence in his compositions now days...he really shouldn't have this hardcore type of thing going on. or it's not really hardcore influence...but I don't know what else to call it :erk:

I think that's just an excuse, instead of changing to a style which I don't like as much as their previous why not enhancing his own?

Because he felt like it/was tired of neoclassical/started to like composing other stuff?

yeah cuz even tho other bands started doing the neo-classical thing, they came nothing close to Bodom.

Agreed.

bands like Kalmah and Norther do have similarities to Bodom, I will admit. But they're no where near as good imo. Alexi should have more of a neo-classical influence in his compositions now days...he really shouldn't have this hardcore type of thing going on. or it's not really hardcore influence...but I don't know what else to call it :erk:

Thrash? :lol: I know the neoclassical Bodom was grea, but IMO new Bodom is kickass too. Of course if you don't like thrash you won't like it and if you like thrash but never liked Bodom won't like it still cos usually thrash+keys is almost blasphemy, but this doesn't make it worse. To my ears In Your Face, Sixpounder or Blooddrunk are the same level as Deadnight Warrior, Warheart or Hate Me! They are for sure different styles, but so are Reign In Blood and The Glass Prision and both are great songs. What does it matter if the songs are done by XXXX or YYYY if they are good?

yeah maybe thrash is a better word. and it's MUCH better than the hardcore crap out nowdays, so good thinking haha. and I must say, even tho Blooddrunk is continuing their new style, it still has that bodom edge to it, so it's obviously still good.

personally my favorite song on the album is Blooddrunk itself.

Because he felt like it/was tired of neoclassical/started to like composing other stuff?

Agreed.

Thrash? :lol: I know the neoclassical Bodom was grea, but IMO new Bodom is kickass too. Of course if you don't like thrash you won't like it and if you like thrash but never liked Bodom won't like it still cos usually thrash+keys is almost blasphemy, but this doesn't make it worse. To my ears In Your Face, Sixpounder or Blooddrunk are the same level as Deadnight Warrior, Warheart or Hate Me! They are for sure different styles, but so are Reign In Blood and The Glass Prision and both are great songs. What does it matter if the songs are done by XXXX or YYYY if they are good?

I don't like thrash at all, but the new album roxorz. Some of the melodies are really nice, he's using other modes than the standard in some parts.

personally my favorite song on the album is Blooddrunk itself.

Mine has to be Done With Everything, Die For Nothing.