NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

I really like Hellhounds On My Trail-video, maybe even more than Blooddrunk. ITs cool to see only the band and those lights look pretty great. Awesome imo...and Im getting my digipak today, right after school :D

fuck my cob fanboy rating has just gone down, i didn't even know this was out haha, but yeah that video is actually pretty sick! no stupid story like the last one, i really like it, does anyone know a place where you can download it?

Blooddrunk CD = RIP COB :( Sad...
You're an idiot.

Anyway, I got the album now (I waited with the download 'til the first release date) and it's amazing, it's not like other CoB albums, but imo this one kicks ass just as the old ones... or even more! :) I'm pretty sure I'm gonna buy it, when I'll get some money.

ah, thank you good sir :) I'm listening now.

yeah, it's bound to get to your head.

Edit:

I just wanted to point this out if it's bugging anyone, but I found the exact timings:

Lobodomy: 2:14
You're Better off Dead: 3:17

Also, Don't Stop at the top main riff at 0.15

And I think that there's also similar in Hellhounds 0.30 as in HCDR 0.59

Agree?

The video for Hellhounds on my trails looks very good! It's nice to see Alexi using his best guitar (black with white pinstripes; second best is the pink one) and I was really hoping to see Roope with the white one :D Just one thing: why the **** can't we see Alexi's and Janne's fingers during the whole solos they play?!? It really bugs me and it's the main reason why Trashed, Lost & Strungout remains my fav. Bodom video.

Lights on the background, shadows of the players... where is the dancing half naked woman?

This video does not rock.

If you look carefully there are shadows of half naked women around 2:32, and even shadows of trees closer to the end.

The video for Hellhounds on my trails looks very good! It's nice to see Alexi using his best guitar (black with white pinstripes; second best is the pink one) and I was really hoping to see Roope with the white one :D Just one thing: why the **** can't we see Alexi's and Janne's fingers during the whole solos they play?!? It really bugs me and it's the main reason why Trashed, Lost & Strungout remains my fav. Bodom video.

Same here. Janne's keyboard solo should always be filmed..

Yeah just got the new album today and...it's not so good. It is now proved that the good old Bodom is dead. All they are doing nowadays is music that about 1000 other bands does. Nothing special. Man, Alexander should have never left the band.

Why do i hear so much Slayer and Hypocrisy here? w00t the f00k. Well IMO its a pretty good album...it's better than AYDY Overall(keep in mind i liked AYDY). Follow the Reaper is still THE album for me. I still love what i hear so far...i was a bit dissapointed on Hellhounds on my trail. The new Tie My Rope is epic though and One day you will cry is awesome. Still haven't heard Roadkill morning or Done with everything, Die for nothing...listening thru the Album now.

I really liked the album i concluded...half of the album was more melodic just as they described. Clearly the first songs are the heaviest.

Also...My copy of the Album contained Ghost riders in the sky :lol: It makes me lol hard but yet it is a fucking awesome cover:lol: It was not included on the track listing but it was rather put there as a "hidden" 10th track that came after Roadkill morning...(As in hidden i mean it's not mentioned that it's featured there...i actually got a bit freaked when i thought it was Roadkill morning that continued :lol:)

EDIT: I just decided im going to go buy AYDY and FTR when i go to helsinki on Saturday since they are the only albums i dont have. I sense lack of awesomness in my COB collection :lol:

*Puts on the disc again to play through it...me want to hear it again!*

Question to everyone: am I the only one who likes LoBodomy/doesn't find it a weird mix of riffs?

This is worst post ever. I have done more, but i`m not gonna erase this one to prove that someone can be that retarded :erk:

Fix'd :D

Now protip time: tastes - everyone has his own, I don't like =/= sucks. Have a nice day.

Lights on the background, shadows of the players... where is the dancing half naked woman?

This video does not rock.

Thanks! I thought I was the only one a bit dissapointed with the vid, :lol: I mean, is not bad, but Henkka had said time ago that there were some forest scenes and that shit and there's nothing like that there. Anyway, better than Downfall vid so it's ok.

I don't agree about guitars (IMO is Pink-->Scythe-->Sawtooth, but this doesn't count, everyone will sure have their favourites, :lol:), but sure as hell I agree about filming fingering on the solos! Only thing we got in Hellhounds was Alexi doing a bit of squealing stuff and not much. WE WANT SOLOS! :lol:

If you look carefully there are shadows of half naked women around 2:32, and even shadows of trees closer to the end.

Same here. Janne's keyboard solo should always be filmed..

So Joonas, already got the album or waiting for the American edition without bonus? People says that the cover is not featured in the tracklist btw, that it just comes after Hellhounds in the CD but it's not featured in the tracklist in the back.

Yeah just got the new album today and...it's not so good. It is now proved that the good old Bodom is dead. All they are doing nowadays is music that about 1000 other bands does. Nothing special. Man, Alexander should have never left the band.

Alexander didn't compose... and please tell me an album similar to Blooddrunk (LoG and Slayer are NOT similar to Bodom if I'm not deaf and I've missed stunning keys at their albums, but I think I'm still not deaf).

Seriously I fucking hate the ''the old was better'' topic.

Why do i hear so much Slayer and Hypocrisy here? w00t the f00k. Well IMO its a pretty good album...it's better than AYDY Overall(keep in mind i liked AYDY). Follow the Reaper is still THE album for me. I still love what i hear so far...i was a bit dissapointed on Hellhounds on my trail. The new Tie My Rope is epic though and One day you will cry is awesome. Still haven't heard Roadkill morning or Done with everything, Die for nothing...listening thru the Album now.

You were still missing two of the best songs from the album at that moment, :lol:

Now I have It! Blooddrunk is absolutely the album of the year!
I Bought the limited edition with bonus DVD.
The Best songs are: Hellhounds On My TRail, Lobodomy, One Day You Will Cry ja Smile Pretty For The Devil.:headbang:

Alexander didn't compose... and please tell me an album similar to Blooddrunk (LoG and Slayer are NOT similar to Bodom if I'm not deaf and I've missed stunning keys at their albums, but I think I'm still not deaf).

Seriously I fucking hate the ''the old was better'' topic.

Yeah Alexander didn't compose, but after he left Bodom hasn't been Bodom. I don't know about you, but I seriously think that Roope can't fill the void that Alexander left(even though Roope is amazing guitarist).

If I tell some albums that are similar to Blooddrunk you're instantly going to come and say: "No that's not Blooddrunk! I know it because I'm supreme fanboi!"
I know that they still have their unique sound and keyboards, but my point was that they don't still sound like good ol' days. They just have lost something. I mean like solos...those are nothing what they used to be.

Well I better go to listen album once again. It wasn't SO bad after all :)

Like the video theres so much Roope... :D
Also the shadow thing fits well with the lyrics, also they look young and badass.

Bodom's been changing their sound ever since Hatebreeder so i don;t think alexander has anything to do with what they sound like now.

Not really...Bodom have never made a similar album to the previous one. Hatebreeder and Something wild is really different and Hatebreeder and FTR is different(these albums are closer to each other than any other to this point though). That purely makes it unbelievable how they have maintaned the "bodom sound" this long IMO.