NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

I saw it once and it cost 20€ but was sold abroad for 40€. I'm a big fan but I'm not that obsessed. Most of my friends listen to crap music anyway, they'd just think I'm a retard. Maybe if I had a bunch of hardcore COB fans I could do that just to show them and they'd be like whoa dude you're jesus.

:erk: i just have one, maybe in a future can get the others, right now are lot of shits i want waste my money ..reatrd? mm that sucks, ppl here think im stanic and thats fun

And I have already heard to new album Children and have found in it weight of positive things. But I am afraid, that it has turned out little bit underfulfilled if not to tell crude and insipid. I think, it is not pleasant to much! In all it is necessary to blame drunk in end Laiho-huyaiho which has defiled this time all work and has not made anything standing. Shame on you, COB'S, you have betrayed the sacred melodyc death metal.
By the way, the album was stolen by pirates at once and have laid out in Internat.

And I have already heard to new album Children and have found in it weight of positive things. But I am afraid, that it has turned out little bit underfulfilled if not to tell crude and insipid. I think, it is not pleasant to much! In all it is necessary to blame drunk in end Laiho-huyaiho which has defiled this time all work and has not made anything standing. Shame on you, COB'S, you have betrayed the sacred melodyc death metal.
By the way, the album was stolen by pirates at once and have laid out in Internat.

Someone overslept quite a lot today....:rolleyes: BTW get a grammar book please.

NO WAY! :heh: :worship:

Fucking good album! The best song is Hellhounds On My Trail! I Heard it in youtube. There is hold album! I just listened two songs there. Hellhounds On My Trail and Roadkill morning. :headbang:

shut the fuck up you troll