NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

Yes! Just ordered Blooddrunk Single, and Enhanced Single, and got my Red Rim Picture Disk Yesterday!:Smokin:

Does anybody know if there is a website selling (taking preorders for) the new album with an autographed booklet? Just wondering?

Blooddrunk grey single
Here you go. Shipping 4.50€ no matter how many products you order (at least it's like that for Spain, I don't think there will be much difference with the UK). That's where I ordered it. On 28/2 I had it at home, and it was released on 27/2, :lol:
Tis well worth getting - the CCR track's great!
I think it's more teal than grey, but maybe that's just me.
My mate took his to the signing & Alexi looked at it strangely, like he'd not seen it b4! :lol:

LOL WUT? Is the normal single, the one he's gonna find in stores in Finland! :lol: In fact the link is to a finnish shop. The red one is the UK single, launched as promotion (together with the Astoria gig) for Spinefarm UK, single which thanks to mighty interwebz we all own now, :lol:

I was thinking the other day...the covers haven't been leaked yet. As far as I know, no one has heard the other 3 covers, or the CCR one in studio quality. Is this because they'll all be released on different versions of the album or something? I wouldn't imagine they'd stick all 4 on the normal album.