NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

The Kenny Rogers cover is on the Japanese version. I should be receiving that version in a couple of days.

I'd love them to do a covers album, and, also, then you wouldn't have to buy all the different CoB album variations just to
get the cover songs (if you're an obsessed fan like me!). I guess some people don't like their cover songs, but they're almost
becoming their usp!

Where have you guys been? I already got it dewds... :Smug:
childrennh1.jpg

I really do use that image I found off google...
untitled-3.jpg

...I use it for all the cover songs bodom has done that I don't already have as either a bonus on the albums or off the TL&SO EP, I've got every cover I believe so far except the Kenny Rogers one, The Suicidal Tendencies one (I really can't wait to hear that!) and the newly announced Dingo tribute song they'll be doing. Anyone who DOES have the Kenny Rogers cover and feels like sending it my way, I would greatly appreciate it! :kickass:

Amount of jau's in the the Just dropped In was quite high :lol:. Interesting cover, I haven't decided yet whether I like it or not....

Well, ok I'll do it like everyone else.
Hellhounds On My Trail
Very good starter of this album, but I think not as good as Alexi promised but notice, that's what I think. But I still love it very much and it's definitely one of Blooddrunk's best. Heavy and fast, has everything a good COB song needs -the first 3 seconds hit you in the face. Also, useless information, to spot if someone's stolen the album it was called Hellbounds On My Trail on the leak :) pretty lame.
Blooddrunk
Title track of the album, I believe that it was "Triplet" as read on Scythes Of Bodom. It took me a while to like this song, I wasn't really happy with it at the beginning but I like it now...
LoBodomy
Nice one, but I can't figure the first 22 seconds, to weird for me and it bugs me a lot, but the same riff comes right out at 1.53.. This is a really good song, nice heavy riff at 1.31 makes me wanna jump and cool solo, bridge and chorus everything fits my ears. Love this one.
One Day You Will Cry
As Alexi said I think everyone likes this song. All riffs are fucking amazing and I must headbang when I hear it. Chorus catchy.. All instruments totally cool.
Smile Pretty For The Devil
It took me a moment to figure this song but when I had done that I got happy about it. I don't think that chorus are really good but still, ok. Notice some riffs from COBTV, and now I figure it's the intro to this song Janne was playing in pt. 1. But when singing in this song is done there comes lots of cool riffs and solos and interludes that then is the outro of the song, but that for me is a pretty sudden end..
Tie My Rope (Re-Recorded)
This was one of my favorite songs before this album was out. Just loved it. But that is the Viva La Bam version. This Re-recorded version is in my opinion bad. Not good at all. I do think that mostly keyboards and guitars and vocals were perfect in the older version but there they don't fit to the song. This version is too heavy. But as a song it's really good.
Done With Everything, Die For Nothing
Starter riff is good and verse is ok then comes this solo which is really good. But the chorus SUCK. Are not Bodom at all, fit for a lame ass rock band. Ruin the song for me. Solos and interludes are good in my opinion.
Could be a Sinergy song.
Banned From Heaven
All fans like this song. Good in all ways, Riffs, verses, chorus and solo all excellent.
Roadkill Morning
Good Morning. Awakes you pretty hardly right after Banned From Heaven and I like it. Heavy song, nice album closer. I still think that chorus are not that good but allright though.

BLOODDRUNK ALBUM
For myself I like this album. Heavy and dark is what I like and fits for me. But I do think that my review has to many but's. Like DWE,DFN is a big fail.

and I paid EUR 25 for tax for the album and exl t-shirt! that's fucking rip off.