NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

So am I the only one who likes each song in the album and thinks Ghost Riders... is the weakest cover COB has done? I like it and they know how to make a cover, but for me it lacks that feeling covers like Somebody Put Something In My Drink, Oops I Did It Again or Looking Out My Back Door have. Anyway, anyone has found the Just Dropped In cover? Japanese edition has it and is out there already so if it's not on the net still it shouldn't take long for it to pop up.

It's certainly not the best cover - I'm afraid nothing will ever beat the "Oops I did it again" - but I like it it's hilarious and sounds like a Finnish folk version of a cowboy ballad (sounds almost like Korpiklaani or sth). It's not bad, just very different from what they've done before. And I like variety.

I like all the songs, but some are better than others! I haven't properly listened to Ghost Riders yet, but from what I heard, it wasn't too brilliant, still good tho!

Last edited by a moderator:
So am I the only one who likes each song in the album and thinks Ghost Riders... is the weakest cover COB has done? I like it and they know how to make a cover, but for me it lacks that feeling covers like Somebody Put Something In My Drink, Oops I Did It Again or Looking Out My Back Door have. Anyway, anyone has found the Just Dropped In cover? Japanese edition has it and is out there already so if it's not on the net still it shouldn't take long for it to pop up.

yeah, I thought Ghost Riders could definitely have been better. Like the part where they all say "Yippie aye ohhh..." just makes you go :erk:

I like every song on the album... DWE,DFN not so much, but it's at least okay...

And I haven't heard Ghost Riders in the Sky, I acquired my album, uh... some time ago. ;)

"Thanks for continuing to support us" would be the correct way of saying it. Doesn't exactly roll off the tongue well though. :p

:lol: What about getting the album??

I think I've ordered Blooddrunk in every possible variation (yeah, I'm a bit obsessed) - I'm actually not sure now which versions
I've got because most were pre-ordered ages ago and I've forgotten. I'm still in Helsinki and they'll have been delivered (I hope!)
while I've been away, so it'll be interesting to see what's turned up when I get back home (to go with the one I bought here in Helsinki
on the official release day!)

:lol::lol::lol: Wow, I thought I was obsesed for ordering both single vynils and UK and rest of the world singles and the digipack, but I'm quite a normal fan compared to that, :lol: What about letting us hear the Kenny Rogers cover?

I have gotten bloody drunk many times, but I have yet to get Blooddrunk. I will hopefully get to buy it this coming week. BTW, I have not listened to any leaks, just watched the Blooddrunk video (shot in Krampnitz). Anyway, I'm psyched!