NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

I really like Banned from Heaven, Tie My Rope, Done With Everything, Die For Nothing.

The rest is so-so for me. People are different, some say this is their best album, but for me it's their worst. I still have lots of respect for them though. It's just, I can't listen to all the songs and think "kickass".

The album is just, hmmm what was that f00king word?, oh yeah, AWESOME!

I just don't fucking like the new version of tie my rope, the old one is SICK!
(Darker sound and better solo in the old version.. :))

Hey. I'm new here!
Dunno if anybody else noticed that but I bought Blooddrunk on Friday... The standard version in jewel case. The Tracklist says: "1. Hellhouds on my Trai" <= That's exactly what's written there... hm...? So it's not the only spelling mistake (anybody mentionend "Thanks for keeping supporting" or anything like that).
Well, is there the same mistake on the DigiPack Version?

keeping supporting us? wtf :lol::lol:

While clearly wrong, I found myself unable to come up with a correct "version" :zombie: "Thanks for supporting us on a regular basis"? :lol: No, really: what's the correct way to say that?

Btw, is there anyone else here who thinks Smile pretty for the devil is the weakest song on the album? It's not bad but the main riff sounds too much like Norther's Norther so it's not as fresh as the rest of the album...

I actually thought SPFTD was one of the stronger songs...worst song in my opinion is LoBodomy. I have never heard that Norther song though. And how about "Thank you for supporting us" or "Thank you for keeping on supporting us".

I like the album alot, and they've improved too, but it's the first album that there are songs that I don't like/fully like.

Yeah I know, I like every single song on AYDY and HCD and HateBreeder and FTR I like all but maybe one. On Bloodrunk there are definitely more weak songs. That said, One Day You will Cry, Hellhounds, and Banned from Heaven are amazing.

Hey. I'm new here!
Dunno if anybody else noticed that but I bought Blooddrunk on Friday... The standard version in jewel case. The Tracklist says: "1. Hellhouds on my Trai" <= That's exactly what's written there... hm...? So it's not the only spelling mistake (anybody mentionend "Thanks for keeping supporting" or anything like that).
Well, is there the same mistake on the DigiPack Version?

No, the digipack spells it correctly.

As for the album, it's awe4some! So much better than AYDY.
Best songs in order:
Tie My Rope
Blooddrunk
Roadkill Morning
Banned from Heaven

I don't really know what the previous version of Tie My Rope was, I wanted to save the entertainment and didn't listen to any song from it before I got the actual album.

As for Ghostriders, I think it's CoB's second best cover, only topped by Oops I did it Again!! :lol: :headbang:

I think I've ordered Blooddrunk in every possible variation (yeah, I'm a bit obsessed) - I'm actually not sure now which versions
I've got because most were pre-ordered ages ago and I've forgotten. I'm still in Helsinki and they'll have been delivered (I hope!)
while I've been away, so it'll be interesting to see what's turned up when I get back home (to go with the one I bought here in Helsinki
on the official release day!)

I like all of the songs, I didn't like it as an album first, but now I'm starting to like it more.

Best songs are Hellhounds and Blooddrunk, I always start listening from track 3 and end to track 2 :loco:

Well Sleeper666 you should definitely upload that kenny rogers cover for us non omega obsessive gottahaveeveryversionofbloodrunk guys, or anyone should that comes across a good quality version of it. As for the 4th and final cover they did... are they planning to release another single? My guess they'd make it the b-side for that.

So am I the only one who likes each song in the album and thinks Ghost Riders... is the weakest cover COB has done? I like it and they know how to make a cover, but for me it lacks that feeling covers like Somebody Put Something In My Drink, Oops I Did It Again or Looking Out My Back Door have. Anyway, anyone has found the Just Dropped In cover? Japanese edition has it and is out there already so if it's not on the net still it shouldn't take long for it to pop up.
I like every song on the album... DWE,DFN not so much, but it's at least okay...

And I haven't heard Ghost Riders in the Sky, I acquired my album, uh... some time ago. ;)

While clearly wrong, I found myself unable to come up with a correct "version" :zombie: "Thanks for supporting us on a regular basis"? :lol: No, really: what's the correct way to say that?

"Thanks for continuing to support us" would be the correct way of saying it. Doesn't exactly roll off the tongue well though. :p

:lol: It's cool, but I think that the standout is Banned From Heaven, it fucking rocks :kickass: It's a bit heard atm because was released very soon, but it rocks!

I don't know, I personally don't like ballads in general, I like faster songs. If I want something slow I could listen to Gothic or Doom or w/e In fact, "Banned" is one of my least fav. songs on the album.