NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

I got my Digipack thing through today. I'm wearing the T-shirt now and haven't watched the DVD yet. The front cover is cool 'cause the bloodsplats are raised.

I liked the coverart myself. The backside looks really eerie and abstract so to say and the front is a regular bloody reaper. The CD itself contains nice details like Blooddrunk with red letters.

The cover art is pretty nice indeed. Even though I like more of those old "one-color" covers.
But the album hasn't grown on me even though I have listened it about 10 times. At least you can't say that I didn't give it a shot. I think Blooddrunk song is worst in the album, it's just so boring. BFH an ODYWC are the highlights. But I hate Roadkill Morning, it's just not good and definitely NOT Bodom's style.

Yeah it's definately one of the better tracks, but I almost can't listen to it anymore becuase I listened to it so much since it was early up on their myspace.

Even despite that, I still feel it's awesome. Got a lot of replay value.

Same with Blooddrunk when it was spoiled on that radio show. Both songs are kickass.

The cover art is pretty nice indeed. Even though I like more of those old "one-color" covers.
But the album hasn't grown on me even though I have listened it about 10 times. At least you can't say that I didn't give it a shot. I think Blooddrunk song is worst in the album, it's just so boring. BFH an ODYWC are the highlights. But I hate Roadkill Morning, it's just not good and definitely NOT Bodom's style.

I love all songs but Blooddrunk...that song just doesn't open up for me.

I can see why you think the song Blooddrunk is boring. But for me, it gives me the best feeling. Like the intro just hits you with eerie-ness or something... It's my fave on this album right now.

The guitar's weak tone in the triplets just ruin it for me and also that it doesn't really have a strong chorus IMO.

The tone doesn't affect songwriting. And I think the chorus is pretty strong. But no point arguing about it.

I like:

Blooddrunk
One Day You Will Cry
Smile Pretty For The Devil
Done With Everything, Die With Nothing
Banned From Heaven
Parts of Tie My Rope
Parts of Hellhounds
Solos in Roadkill Morning

Hate LoBodomy.

The tone doesn't affect songwriting. And I think the chorus is pretty strong. But no point arguing about it.

I like:

Blooddrunk
One Day You Will Cry
Smile Pretty For The Devil
Done With Everything, Die With Nothing
Banned From Heaven
Parts of Tie My Rope
Parts of Hellhounds
Solos in Roadkill Morning

Hate LoBodomy.

:lol: I hate Lobodomy too. But Hellhounds my 2nd favorite with DWE,DWN coming in 3rd...the rest are kinda whatever, each with some good/great parts though.

anyone notice in the booklet when they thank all the fans

"THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR KEEPING SUPPORTING US"

keeping supporting us? wtf :lol::lol:

So am I the only one who likes each song in the album and thinks Ghost Riders... is the weakest cover COB has done? I like it and they know how to make a cover, but for me it lacks that feeling covers like Somebody Put Something In My Drink, Oops I Did It Again or Looking Out My Back Door have. Anyway, anyone has found the Just Dropped In cover? Japanese edition has it and is out there already so if it's not on the net still it shouldn't take long for it to pop up.