NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

Well i've just listened to the songs on there myspace page. I was trying to wait untill i got the actual album but...i couldn't wait no longer! >.< Sounds pretty good so far :D My favourite is 'Done with Everything, Die for Nothing', I love the chorus!

:lol::lol::lol:

Unbelievable. You waited all this time and you couldn't wait one week more? And your favourite part is DWE,DFR chorus, which is the official lowpoint of the album.

:lol::lol::lol:

Unbelievable. You waited all this time and you couldn't wait one week more? And your favourite part is DWE,DFR chorus, which is the official lowpoint of the album.

You're the official lowpoint of life. That chorus is my favorite off the album.

Everybody has their own oppinion.Well, my favourite part is Banned From Heaven's solo part.Also,Tie My Rope's solos are amazing.But Hellhounds On My Trail... I cannot talk about it.I don't want to insult CoB.

Well you're the only one that thinks it, :lol: Everybody else thinks that HCD is kickass :lol:

Blooddrunk is nothing compared to HCD. IMO HCD is Bodom's best album. There's no song that I don't like in it. But Blooddrunk... :erk:

You're nothing compared to no one. You've just come here to bitch about Blooddrunk, so if oyu have nothing else to do then GTFO dude. And I'll remember you ONCE AGAIN to see if you learn this one day:

I don't like =/= piece of shit

You're the official lowpoint of life. That chorus is my favorite off the album.

I'm not going to even say in my opinion because it's a downright fact that chorus is Weak. If you wanna argue, then tell me why is it so good? I can tell you why I think it's shit: because it's musically invalid, and sort of.. I dunno, I'm usually comfortable with my sexuality, but it's freaking me out.

I'm not going to even say in my opinion because it's a downright fact that chorus is Weak. If you wanna argue, then tell me why is it so good? I can tell you why I think it's shit: because it's musically invalid, and sort of.. I dunno, I'm usually comfortable with my sexuality, but it's freaking me out.

For the love of god, shut the fuck up with this fucking bullshit you silly cunt.

Well you're the only one that thinks it, :lol: Everybody else thinks that HCD is kickass :lol:

Yeah. I'm not saying that nobody should like HCDR.

I just think it's really immature for people to get all butthurt, and call me "retarded", when I say I think it's terrible. :lol:

For the love of god, shut the fuck up with this fucking bullshit you silly cunt.

I'm with you on this one. For the DWE,DFN chorus, I think it's amazing. Really good ideas and a great melody and great sounding-chords. Saying that the chorus sounds ``invalid`` is not a very great argument in itself I think. Some chords are out and that's maybe why you think it sounds ``invalid``. I think they (CoB) got tired of repeating the same powerchords over and over again. They used the Dm-Am-Bb-C progression and other clichés like that enough I think. This chorus barely follows anything they've done in the past so that's a good change in my opinion !

Maybe it's gay to open a new thread for it, so I'm gonna post my thoughts on Blooddrunk here.

Obviously all the long time members have been aware during the past couple of years how much I've been bitching on this forum and speculating about the new album, following every step to it's birth. Meaning it's kind of big deal to me. Now the album is in my shelf and I'm like wtf when I think back the days when the whole thing was just a rumour.

Anyways, the style and the general sound were just what I expected, no surprises. Very good sound, nothing's fucked up, everything's improved, even vocals. Sort of like T,L&S but not as technical, there's some old school feel in Blooddrunk.

Hellhounds On My Trail - Nothing revolutionary with this song, but what a kickass heavy metal assault. Strong feeling of being haunted / traced. Badass.

Blooddrunk - This is the Rock'n'Roll shit. The cheesy keyboard sound serves by making the guitars etc seem all the more menacing. Can't wait to see/hear/feel it live in 8 weeks.

Lobodomy - Black metalish. Turn off the speakers and listen to the sub-woofer and try to count those double-bass kicks. I love the part before the solo melodies start. You feel like you're on a clinic having some retarded operation.

One Day You Will Cry - World class shit, what a classic song. Amazing structure, pure innovation.. The intro, the heaviness, the vocals, the miami vice kinda melody, the breakdown before the last chorus, and the finish. And this is what some people call just normal hardcore metal?

Smile Pretty for the Devil - The best riff on the album was wasted in this song in a disappointing way. I'm not comfortable at all with this, seeing one of the best headbang riffs of my favourite band being thrown away.

Tie My Rope - This song made my stomach hurt for a long time. What a fucking amazing improvement from the demo. The guitar strikes after verse 1 & 2 should be heavier, that's the only minus. New solo with the bass riffs and drums is pure orgasm.

Done With Everything, Die for Nothing - This song has an amazing final second.

Banned from Heaven - Ultra amazing headbanger ballad and one of the best COB songs ever. When the song starts beating up, you figure whoever wrote this is one fucking big genious.

Roadkill Morning
- You don't hear a lot of Bodom songs starting off with vocals. There's some kickass keyboard beats and an interesting section with that AYDY themed vibrating guitar.

Overall a very strong album, no brilliant stand-outs like Silent Night, Bodom Night or Living Dead Beat or whatever, but songs 1, 2, 4, 6, 8 are easily labeled great songs.

Blooddrunk makes me wanna listen to Follow the Reaper because you feel like you need some fresh keyboards and stuff after all this heaviness going on.

Fuck you.

You're nothing compared to no one. You've just come here to bitch about Blooddrunk, so if oyu have nothing else to do then GTFO dude. And I'll remember you ONCE AGAIN to see if you learn this one day:I don't like =/= piece of shit

MAN you're badass. And I'll remind you that it's my opinion. If you have trouble to cope with it, then I can't help you.

And Joonas, I agree with you about Done with Everything, Die for Nothing. So true that people find it hard to understand.

I'm with you on this one. For the DWE,DFN chorus, I think it's amazing. Really good ideas and a great melody and great sounding-chords. Saying that the chorus sounds ``invalid`` is not a very great argument in itself I think. Some chords are out and that's maybe why you think it sounds ``invalid``. I think they (CoB) got tired of repeating the same powerchords over and over again. They used the Dm-Am-Bb-C progression and other clichés like that enough I think. This chorus barely follows anything they've done in the past so that's a good change in my opinion !

The chords all fit in the key signature, although the first note in the chorus melody is a raised 7th (if my limited theory knowledge doesn't fail me), which makes it really stand out, with that spooky sound. It actually reminded me of castlevania the first time i heard it.