NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

Hey guys, I just want your opinion on something, it's quite important.

on the 10th of February, I preordered the Blooddrunk Digipak + T-Shirt on the HateWear. My payment has been taken by them and since the 11th of February, it shows that my package has been handled. Yet, I haven't received my preorder yet !!! Blooddrunk is available since the 9th of April in Finland, and I still haven,t received anything by mail. I chose the Reigtsered Delivery (which is the fastest delivery available) and still nothing has been delivered to me...

Is it normal ? I contacted the hateWear 3 times by e-mail and they haven't answered me yet. It makes me fuckin angry.

What should I do now ?

BTW, I live in Québec, Canada, so you can have a better idea.

Hey guys, I just want your opinion on something, it's quite important.

on the 10th of February, I preordered the Blooddrunk Digipak + T-Shirt on the HateWear. My payment has been taken by them and since the 11th of February, it shows that my package has been handled. Yet, I haven't received my preorder yet !!! Blooddrunk is available since the 9th of April in Finland, and I still haven,t received anything by mail. I chose the Reigtsered Delivery (which is the fastest delivery available) and still nothing has been delivered to me...

Is it normal ? I contacted the hateWear 3 times by e-mail and they haven't answered me yet. It makes me fuckin angry.

What should I do now ?

BTW, I live in Québec, Canada, so you can have a better idea.

Well, dude The album didn't hit the street in North America B4 the 15Th so i will probably take more than 3 days from finland to Canada! Be patience a week more, then try mailing them!

They really suck at answering mails.

But, it took some time to get the same order to Norway, so just be patience :)

I just my Japanese cd's today.
Double CD is in digipak, Jap booklet has English lyrics for Blooddrunk and Tie My Rope, no others.
Reg CD, same, disc is silver in colour, unlike the UK CD, which is black.
Also got,and wasn't expecting, two posters, rolled.

Double CD is in digipak, Jap booklet has English lyrics for Blooddrunk and Tie My Rope, no others.

WTF?? Where did you got it from? I'm ordering it if it's like that, that's different enough from mine to get it, besides there are the posters :kickass:

I received the double one today from CD JAPAN. The poster that came with it is by far one of my favourites. It'll be sweet signed and framed:headbang: