NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

i actually think i enjoyed it more than HCDR. my biggest complaint is that it's too short. doesn't even last one round :lol:

I just happened to buy the new album, yeah and it's still great. Though I think the song order could have been better, dunno how, but somehow :lol:

Anyway, I think it might be their best album so far.:headbang:

It's right between Alexi and Jannes solos on HomT. You really can't hear the sound in the background? Go get your ears checked.

Better go get yours, because it is the wha pedal.

i actually think i enjoyed it more than HCDR. my biggest complaint is that it's too short. doesn't even last one round :lol:

Same here about length, not sure about the HCD comparison, :lol: I love HCD. Atm I prefer BD cos it feels fresh and new, but I'll have to wait a few months to say if I prefer it over HCD or not.

no i had to try like 5 times to heard that owl sound but it does not come from the guitar

It does. What the fuck do you think they did? Get an owl and put it in front of the recording mic while they were drunk?

It's fucking wah, that "owl" sound was just not guitar playing but Alexi sliding left hand fingers down the fretboard same time as he screwed volume knob down

And we have a winner!!!! :kickass:

I don't have anything useful to add, except that I love the album, even if I had to listen to a few songs pretty often before I really... got them, I guess.

It's not excactly the second HCDR, but it's a million times better than Are you dead yet....