3. War Inside My Head
4. Enhanced Video: Hellhounds On My Trail

Spinefarm.fi:

Forthcoming releases:
30.4.2008 CD 176681-2 CHILDREN OF BODOM Something Wild - 2008 edition
30.4.2008 CD 176680-7 CHILDREN OF BODOM Hatebreeder - 2008 edition
30.4.2008 CD 176680-8 CHILDREN OF BODOM Follow The Reaper - 2008 edition
14.5.2008 LP SPI317LP CHILDREN OF BODOM Blooddrunk
june 2008 CDS SPI318CD CHILDREN OF BODOM Hellhounds On My Trails < Got to have the Suicidal cover!!

Hell fucking yeah! I new Hellhounds + vid would be 2nd single, and the ST cover is bound to be there :kickass: I hope they do DVD and CD version like with IFY and TL&S, or at least some enhaced shit like T&L in Helsinki, that'd be nutts :kickass:

EDIT: Or some of the vids from Wacken 2006, they rock :kickass:

2008 version of the first three albums? Awesomesauce. Maybe now I can finally pick up a physical copy of Something Wild for myself. :lol:

Hated by people because they think they suck. I don't know why they hate them, all my friends hate them, in other message boards they are hated, doesn't matter, as long as I enjoy them everything's cool.

Hated by people because they think they suck. I don't know why they hate them, all my friends hate them, in other message boards they are hated, doesn't matter, as long as I enjoy them everything's cool.

I'm sorry to say that but people that Hate a band should get a life. I won't spend my time and life posting messages on the web to say I hate a band...I've more important thing to do.

And as long as the music industry don't hate them it doesn't count that some people don't like them.