NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

Hated? By whom? And why?

Bodom is judged as nu-metal band nowadays. Right at the place were bands like Slipknot/metallica/etc are. They are being bashed because they are populair and stuff. Bodom's music is also attracting emo's/etc.

Bodom is a very good band indeed, look at the great albums they have created like FTR and HB. The problem is, they changed the old bodom sound to a newer sound which is selling more.

Just like metallica they are becoming populair because they changed their good material to different stuff which is more popular.

More fans = more haters.

^ They're not judged as nu-metal, they're judged as metalcore. And in part, I'd agree. They definitely have metalcore in their sound nowadays.

I don't mind though, because I'm of the opinion that metalcore isn't as shitty as people make it out to be.

I prefer not to talk about music in public places with people because you always end up hearing what an over-famous metalcore band COB is and that you should listen to Slipknot or BFMV that's the real shit. I personally get seriously pissed off by these people, especially when they're angry teenage girls telling me COB sucks and Blondie and Lamb Of God are so much better.

Ah you dont talk music in public, THATS why you have 3000+ posts. =)

Bodom should show those haters by covering Heart of Glass by Blondie. If they can do Britney, they can do Blondie.

Or then just not give a fuck :kickass:

Quoted for truth!:kickass: If you really like a band you shouldn't care of what other people say about the band or you liking the band. Now I've only been a COB fan for a few years but the first albums I heard from them were the old stuff, so that's what I fell in love with, but the new stuff is still bodom, commercial or not. They've at least stuck to some good formulas in their music throughout their whole production, so that every bodom song, be it from Something Wild or AYDY?, is distinctly recognisable as bodom even without hearing Alexi's lyrics.

And there is no such thing as "real shit". "Real shit" is a phrase used to describe the kind of music you yourself think is the best of the best, which of course varies with every single person you see. You might have the same favourite band, but when you start looking at other bands they listen, half of them you haven't even heard of or you otherwise hate them by heart.

^Right.People which hate CoB always say " They're not same anymore." when I ask why.That's nothing more than stupidity.No one can wish from a band to do ALWAYS same styled albums and songs.Since HCDR,CoB's music changed.Maybe their life changed, maybe they wanted to change.Even maybe Alexander left the band.I dunno.But no one can hate CoB because of a that type of reason.I dunno why people are "obsessed" of old Bodom.I know,SW,HB and FTR are amazing and incredible albums.But HCDR and Blooddrunk are good too.I just want people to make their comments about did they like the songs.People think CoB becomes shit cuz they're not same anymore.Anyway, I still love CoB and I think Blooddrunk is a step up since Are You Dead Yet?And I hope that their 7th album will be better.

If you think Alexi's composions are nothing unique and he's easily replacable..
fag.jpg
I prefer not to talk about music in public places with people because you always end up hearing what an over-famous metalcore band COB is and that you should listen to Slipknot or BFMV that's the real shit. I personally get seriously pissed off by these people, especially when they're angry teenage girls telling me COB sucks and Blondie and Lamb Of God are so much better.
If you are telling your opinions as truth then you should not except others not to. (thats just one example, i've seen you done that before) :erk:
Edit: Hope that you understood what i ment, im not the best guy to explain stuff. :lol:

The important thing is your opinion.I don't give a flying fuck about blondies' opinion.I don't give a flying fuck motherfucker.Slipknot and BFMV...They even can't be a piece of Alexi's ass.