NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

In my opinion some opinions generally just suck. Like saying sex is not nice, or raping people is ok. Also really worried at the current situation of COB "fans", looks like many of them are just metal forum tourists. I don't understand how someone cannot like music like COB, let me keep my opinion even if you think it's retarded.

you don't want to talk about it, but still you quote everybody. Doesn't make much sense now does it.:Smug:

My assumption is people on the COB forum are supposed to like them. The only thing I have against anyone here is if someone has a problem with that. I don't want to look like a mean person which I'm not but I want some respect for COB and fair arguments.

WOW, I'm really surprised they're #22 here in the states!! That's really great, I know it's not in the top 10 or anything, but for a Metal band, they should act like it, with all the shit music that's here anyway. Hopefully they notice how much the fans like Bodom here and they really do that full headline tour at the end of the year... and FINALLY come back to Florida :oops:

WOW, I'm really surprised they're #22 here in the states!! That's really great, I know it's not in the top 10 or anything, but for a Metal band, they should act like it, with all the shit music that's here anyway. Hopefully they notice how much the fans like Bodom here and they really do that full headline tour at the end of the year... and FINALLY come back to Florida :oops:

You're from Florida ! Maybe we will go and see them together. I live in france but I'll be in Orlando this september for more than 6 months.

In my opinion some opinions generally just suck. Like saying sex is not nice, or raping people is ok. Also really worried at the current situation of COB "fans", looks like many of them are just metal forum tourists. I don't understand how someone cannot like music like COB, let me keep my opinion even if you think it's retarded.

Retarded people have retarded opinions :)

I don't think I've ever heard of any right minded person saying that..

You're from Florida ! Maybe we will go and see them together. I live in france but I'll be in Orlando this september for more than 6 months.

If they come here I'm definitely up for a meet up. It'd be nice to meet some INTERNATIONAL fans, always great getting to know other people and fans. :kickass: I just hope they actually come to Florida this time around! It's been awhile.

If they come here I'm definitely up for a meet up. It'd be nice to meet some INTERNATIONAL fans, always great getting to know other people and fans. :kickass: I just hope they actually come to Florida this time around! It's been awhile.

Yes Sir ! And I hope they won't be in Europe while I'll be in the US and they'll come in the US when I'll be back in Europe. :erk:

But if we can see them that will be awesome cause it'll be for the headlining tour :headbang:

Nobody's trying to take your opinion away from you.

But when you criticize other people's opinions as "just suck[ing]", you're putting your opinion up to the same scrutiny. If you don't have the balls to take it, don't dish it out in the first place.

What the hell's the matter with you? :lol: All this stressing. If you don't like COB then gtfo, it's that simple. I should learn to shut up as Swabs said because whatever I say people make me look like I'm wrong.

The sky is blue.

^actually the sky is perceived as blue most of the time due to the scatter of short wavelengths. it can be red etc. due to the angle of the light coming in, so technically the sky is not blue.
:lol: :lol:

What the hell's the matter with you? :lol: All this stressing. If you don't like COB then gtfo, it's that simple. I should learn to shut up as Swabs said because whatever I say people make me look like I'm wrong.

The sky is blue.

^actually the sky is perceived as blue most of the time due to the scatter of short wavelengths. it can be red etc. due to the angle of the light coming in, so technically the sky is not blue.
:lol: :lol:

Nobody's trying to take your opinion away from you.

But when you criticize other people's opinions as "just suck[ing]", you're putting your opinion up to the same scrutiny. If you don't have the balls to take it, don't dish it out in the first place.

I would have to say i agree to all 3 of you... No ones opinion is right or wrong... My opinion is usually confusing but in the case of
people giving their opinions. BRING THE OPINIONS ON! I find the more opinions a person hears... the more their own evolves... Does that make sence?