NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

Wtf?? :D I can't believe this.. 4 people saying DWE,DFN chorus is the best part of the album.. I seriously thought it was officially the lowpoint of the album. I can't understand how brains can function this differently.

^Well, I wouldn't say that, IMO there's not such a thing as an ''official worse part of the album, because everyone likes diferent parts. For me the best part of the album is difficult to decide, but it's either BFH chorus or RM 2nd riff, the one that starts the guitar alone.

And the funniest part the ''owl sound'' the wah pedal makes at the end of Alexi's solo on HOMT :kickass:

Well I really like this part, probably because it's way more melodical than what CoB usually do. And concerning the "worst" part of the album, I'd say Blooddrunk's chorus. I like the intro and the verses, but this chorus is fucking BORING.

And concerning the "worst" part of the album, I'd say Blooddrunk's chorus. I like the intro and the verses, but this chorus is fucking BORING.

You have to be kidding me. Blooddrunk's chorus is clearly the best part of the song (after the main keyboards melody)! And the verse is the closest to boredom COB ever got (though I came to terms with it quite a while ago).

You have to be kidding me. Blooddrunk's chorus is clearly the best part of the song (after the main keyboards melody)! And the verse is the closest to boredom COB ever got (though I came to terms with it quite a while ago).

I think so too, definitely!!! It's easily one of the better riffs on the whole album, to me.

And yeah, I'm not too keen on the verse either.

Well I really like this part, probably because it's way more melodical than what CoB usually do. And concerning the "worst" part of the album, I'd say Blooddrunk's chorus. I like the intro and the verses, but this chorus is fucking BORING.

I dunno, I'd say the chorus is the best part of that song... The only good part for that matter. I rate it 2nd worst song on the album after all...

blooddrunk & lobodomy = worst songs on the album imo

oh, and i didn't know where else to put this, and it isn't worth a new thread but...

the re-releases of SW, HB, and FTR are all on iTunes with high-quality versions of the covers/single versions of the songs specified on SoB :)

And the verse is the closest to boredom COB ever got (though I came to terms with it quite a while ago).

You're right, this is pissing me off, because when they play it live the verse riff actually rocks. There's just this little different rhythm to it and it rocks, but it's very dull on the album.

Anyways, with a lot of bass it's one of my favourite COB songs. The melody with the pedalling going on and the chorus just do it for me.