NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

Hangovers.... somehow they never effect me... no matter how much of my bro's shot i drink for him.... but then again when drunk i think people turn into Bambi.... not that you guys really care.

If you take enough of different kinds of drinks then at least you don't wanna smoke the next morning.. I mainly take Finnish long-drinks because they taste fresh all the way and even if I drink a case of them the hungover isn't bad, the alcohol just burns the hormones from the brain that make you feel good so the next day you're lucky if you find motivation to dress up.

I got the special edition =D

I think it's a good album, but there's not really any songs that are anthems like In Your Face or Hate Crew Deathroll..
It's like all the songs rock, but there's just no really kick-ass track.
:bah:

I got the special edition =D

I think it's a good album, but there's not really any songs that are anthems like In Your Face or Hate Crew Deathroll..

What about Blooddrunk, or Banned From Heaven? The parts where all the members chant/sing the song titles are awesome!!!!!

What about Blooddrunk, or Banned From Heaven? The parts where all the members chant/sing the song titles are awesome!!!!!

well that's true! and Smile Pretty For The Devil is a killer too. All I'm saying is there's not like a REAL motherfucking psycho killer track! =D

You just mentioned my two favorite songs on the album. Great minds think alike, huh? ;)

Also, I agree with the "war screams", as they're described as in the Hatebreeder album booklet. When the whole band shouts "Banned-from... Hea-ven!" I just want to fucking headbang. :kickass:

I swear man Blooddrunk rocks so much when you have a good deal of bass on your player. Here's a crappy live vid but you get an impression on the power in live situation - 00:00-00:23. Pure win.

There's a lot of kickass songs, you'll start digging them more and more after a lot of listening. But I was also expecting the riff from SPftD to have a bigger "role" in some of the songs, and I was expecting one kickass melody like T,L&S, LDB, but otherwise.. This album is still hard to beat even for COB.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a better vid of Blooddrunk, originally posted by sleeper666 in the Gigantour thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
You just mentioned my two favorite songs on the album. Great minds think alike, huh? ;)

Also, I agree with the "war screams", as they're described as in the Hatebreeder album booklet. When the whole band shouts "Banned-from... Hea-ven!" I just want to fucking headbang. :kickass:

Haha yeah!! :D

Probably the next coolest thing to the "war screams" is the break on HCDR from CRY:SKL, where they get the whole crowd chanting! I hope they do something like that in glasgow!

Anyway, am I the only one here who thinks that Down With Everything...'s chorus is the best part on the album ?

I stated that some time ago, where as no one agreed with me :loco: It's been my favorite since i heard it.