NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

Improving every year, without keyboard is better, much better performance, more mature sound

The keyboard is no longer necessary, in each disc sounds less , the keyboarding is only sound by respecting the oldest cd....

black metal is not sence... get more trash and power... alexi the future guitar god as dimebag

Improving every year, without keyboard is better, much better performance, more mature sound

The keyboard is no longer necessary, in each disc sounds less , the keyboarding is only sound by respecting the oldest cd....

black metal is not sence... get more trash and power... alexi the future guitar god as dimebag

Wtf!! :ill:

1st, the keyboard IS an essential part of COB.

2nd, Alexi deserves more recognition by the songs he's composed than as the guitarist that he is.

..future guitar god :lol: idiot

Black metal lyrics are awesome.

:lol::lol::lol:

Here you can admire an example of retarded and useless comment, because of this reasons:

1. COB without keys is not COB
2. Keys were not that present on AYDY? but are back in full shape in Blooddrunk, if you can't hear them then you're deaf
3. COB are NOT black metal
4. Who the hell cares about the fucking scene? If they want to be trendy and appear on MTV then they should stard composing lame glam-rock or pop-punk like Simple Plan.
5. Why care about the guitar god qualification when is something that can be given to an ashole like Zakk Wylde? He's better than many people considered Guitar Heroes and he does good job on albums and livem and that's the only thing I care for.

Now, if someone can find something correct in his post please tell me, :lol:

Great album. Sure it isn't the old sound but the writing is still there. Are You Dead Yet? was a failure but Blooddrunk was great return to the great composition I love from Bodom.

Not sure if this happened to anyone else but when I got my CD at Newbury Comics I got this free beer glass with the album name on it. Kinda funky but I am glad I got something extra for it.

I'd ban you if I had powers here (Not really :lol: but..)

You're entitled to your opinion, but don't state it as if it was a fact.

i think the keyboards are getting moved back... less prominence ya know?
it goes from having a keyboard solo at the end of something wild to just background noise... how sad.

Bodom without keyboards = No good, because they wouldn't be Bodom in my opinion.

those keyboards were one of the main reasons i got into them. i was completely shocked the first time i heard them because of the keyboard. i had never really heard use of one in that way before.

obvioustroll2.jpg

You got a lot of people though, nice work...

Stop stating things as if they were facts!

Bodom without keyboards = No good, because they wouldn't be Bodom in my opinion.

Thats what i meant, bodom without keyboards, sorry i should of been more clear on that.

My bad:p