NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

I've no concerns because most likely Blooddrunk will not disappoint. Judging on what? The songs have been described straight better than AYDY, they're very fast, melodic and heavy. Let's just wait and see. It's almost here (considering you fall for leaked mp3's.)

I've no concerns because most likely Blooddrunk will not disappoint. Judging on what? The songs have been described straight better than AYDY, they're very fast, melodic and heavy. Let's just wait and see. It's almost here (considering you fall for leaked mp3's.)

:worship:

^Right now I'm actually able to confess that... When we take level of experience, songs and sound together, these things concidered AYDY is their worst. Now that I've listened to those songs up to death, all that I'm left with is live Punch Me I Bleed and Living Dead Beat melody, that's it.

AYDY didn't quite do it for me..it's their lowpoint in career.

I think this is something anyone on this forum will dare to refuse,:lol:

^Right now I'm actually able to confess that... When we take level of experience, songs and sound together, these things concidered AYDY is their worst. Now that I've listened to those songs up to death, all that I'm left with is live Punch Me I Bleed and Living Dead Beat melody, that's it.

that's been said a million times,...which doesn't make it less true,:lol:,even though I'd take rather other parts than the ones you took:for me IYF,IYWP...PFW,LDB and TL&S are ok.there are some riffs that are really great but overall those ones are ok.the others,....well,I listen to them and in some way like them because I'm a fucking fanboi and I like all COB have made till the date(there was a period when hated ETID and Downfall,but it's gone,:lol:even though Downfall intro still makes me go :erk:

My main gripe with AYDY is that it's such a mind-numbingly simple album. There's only 3-4 riffs per song, as opposed to the much higher number on previous albums. Not to mention, the keyboards aren't prominent like they should be, the guitar sound is too fucking chunky, and Alexi's vocals sound piss-poor.

It's an okay album, but easily their worst effort.

My main gripe with AYDY is that it's such a mind-numbingly simple album. There's only 3-4 riffs per song, as opposed to the much higher number on previous albums. Not to mention, the keyboards aren't prominent like they should be, the guitar sound is too fucking chunky, and Alexi's vocals sound piss-poor.

It's an okay album, but easily their worst effort.

Pinhead.gif

PROTIP: Everyone has bashed AYDY. Nothing new here.

Tie My Rope, is a happier and less agressive song than any song on AYDY imo, and I wouldn't want to hear more of those electronic keyboard sounds they have on Tie My Ropes intro, they aren't bad on 1 song, but I hope they won't use them more.

And Tie My Ropes vocals were worse than AYDY vocals, it was worse than many of the AYDY songs, but it will be re recorded I hope it sounds better in the album, and I hope and I believe it won't be one of the best songs.

I wouldn't mind another album which is as good as AYDY, because I liked AYDY, but it would have to be at least different. And it will be.

Tie My Rope, is a happier and less agressive song than any song on AYDY imo, and I wouldn't want to hear more of those electronic keyboard sounds they have on Tie My Ropes intro, they aren't bad on 1 song, but I hope they won't use them more.

And Tie My Ropes vocals were worse than AYDY vocals, it was worse than many of the AYDY songs, but it will be re recorded I hope it sounds better in the album, and I hope and I believe it won't be one of the best songs.

I wouldn't mind another album which is as good as AYDY, because I liked AYDY, but it would have to be at least different. And it will be.

That version on MySpace will not be on the album. They Re-Recorded it with Peter..