NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

Children_Of_Bodom-Blooddrunk.jpg

My first thought was: Wow this albumcover is amazing! It doesn't look like the other album covers, and i think that is great! Most of the people here probably think that Cob is out of corse but an albumcover can be good without beeing classic like SW - HCDR. Great job on this one Bodom!

I like the album cover, it just feels like it's missing a little something to me. Maybe cause the backround is just black? Still, more badass than AYDY.
Anyway, arg, I fell for that torrentspy Bloodrunk leak lastnight......Blew my balls in a bad way when I found out it was fake. (Of course, still gunna buy the album & all.)

Ok so is that like the fuckin final version of the artwork? Because if it is,then it is horribly out of focus. The reapers fuckin smiling.And his arm thats holding the bottom part of the scythe,lacks any definitin what so ever. If that is the final draft,then i feel let down. All they have to do is edit like 2 things,and it can go from ok,to fuckin sick. It could be there best cover,if they took 13 more seconds to fix the problems. Hopefully its a teaser.

The single is gonna be posted at myspace very soon so is there someone who's capable of ripping the song to a format so it can be burnt to CD?

Ok so is that like the fuckin final version of the artwork? Because if it is,then it is horribly out of focus. The reapers fuckin smiling.And his arm thats holding the bottom part of the scythe,lacks any definitin what so ever. If that is the final draft,then i feel let down. All they have to do is edit like 2 things,and it can go from ok,to fuckin sick. It could be there best cover,if they took 13 more seconds to fix the problems. Hopefully its a teaser.

Personally, i dont expect that this is the final cover art. It really is poor quality, and you can not put it like this in the stores.

There is an Add on for Firefox, it's called "Download Helper". It detects streams automatically and lets you download them. It works with Myspace, youtube, google video and many other sites.

The myspace quality is shit, but it's better than nothing.