NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

:lol:my mindpower is weak (my neighbour still alive:mad:)..so theres no prob what i think about it :lol: ...and anyway for many kids the new album will be like the new one of bullet for my valentine :erk:..about the cover, i like both but, i like more the colors of the single

"Oh yeah we are going to go to Japan and New Zealand, which is cool because I have never been to New Zealand before."

Sweet :D

and that Blooddrunk single cover should be the album cover.

Sweet hopefully it they wont go to a fucking r18 place. Oh and where is this info? i have a few friends who are into Bodom

"Oh yeah we are going to go to Japan and New Zealand, which is cool because I have never been to New Zealand before."

Sweet :D

and that Blooddrunk single cover should be the album cover.

Hmmm.... First I have heard of it.

But I hope we are, I've always wanted to go.

So my reaction to this is a super large "WOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

"The title track, 'Blooddrunk' and the song 'Hell Hounds On My Trail', we're going to shoot videos for them. The first one is set in some ghost town, an abandoned hellhole town, a really creepy looking environment, all these abandoned buildings, no one has lived there for years.

"The other is set in an opera house. I know that sounds super gay but it looks pretty cool, we're done with that whole industrial warehouse thing, with the wet floor, that's all done now. We have a budget to do things now."

Sounds interesting.