NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

Wikipedia also said that it was coming out on last year's December, do you seriously trust wikipedia? I failed a subject for it's fault :mad: I hate wikipedia, I fucking hate it!!

Wikipedia states the that vocals in Tie My Rope will stay the same but other things will be re-recorded.

I thought the vocals were what were most wrong about it but quess I was wrong :lol:

Yea I mean the vocals SUCK in TMR.. Someone said the new ones sound like Carcass, and if they do then I think it's an exciting improvement.

I'm quite sure they won't

PART 2: I added the titles, because the mag didn't have them yet.

2. Blooddrunk
- Gang-shouts show that it's the title track. At the beginning keyboard-stuff, than double-bass. In the further progress: breakdowns, doublebass, whispering voice. When the band plays mid-tempo, their rock-appeal becomes visible. Alexi's singing reminds of Jeff Walker from mighty Carcass and some arrangements of the verses remind of the british death/grind legend too.

@sleeper: Have they told you when you'll recive the whole thing and if the single will come first and the album when it's out? Because I'm thinking of ordering it, but dunno what to do, because if I order them as one pack, maybe they don't ship the whole thing until the album is out, and if I order the single is to have it before the album, as a pre for it. I've mailed them, so I'll see what they have to say. The worse that can happen is that I have to order them in different packs. :loco:

I thought they would totally re-record it? from scratch? lol...

They've done that. TMR has been recorded once again all single part.

@ children of COB: when I pre-ordered the single and the album, it said that I was ordering items that were not yet available and that
they would be despatched the day before the release date; I assume this means they'll be sent separately (as, obviously, they have different
release dates), but I have to say it wasn't entirely clear - hope this helps!

@ children of COB: when I pre-ordered the single and the album, it said that I was ordering items that were not yet available and that
they would be despatched the day before the release date; I assume this means they'll be sent separately (as, obviously, they have different
release dates), but I have to say it wasn't entirely clear - hope this helps!

Thanks! I'll preorder them separately in order to be sure the single gets here first. I won't die of hunger beacuse of +6€, :.ol: