NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

Look on Scythes Of Bodom. There's a thing that says they're releasing 3 different versions of the single and one of them will have the Rebel Yell cover on it. What's the point in that? :confused:

the rebel yell and no commands one? that makes no sense for them to do it and they probably would've said they were rerecording the covers if they actually were. they probably just put those on because they aren't available on many cds that a lot of people have (on compilations like bestbreeder and the downfall cds) so it wouldn't seem overdone. the only place people mostly find them is the internet.

By the way. If you wanna download that song and play it in your iPod while you wait for the new album, there's a very easy way to do it. Just download the new Real Player, it lets you download any streamed media content available in the internet (at least all videos and songs I've encountered so far). I used to just HATE Real Player, but this new feature is worth it I think.

Downloaded the song from Myspace with a click. It's 96kbps but hey, you're gonna buy the album anyway won't you? :)

Same. Because this is the slow song, but the album is suposed to contain really fast and angry songs, and I'm looking forward to this ones, although I like BFH (and Altitudes, it's not because it's new, I've listenend to it many many times since it was posted there and I ripped it really soon so I've been listening to it quite a lot and I can tell you that I don't like it beacuse its new, I actually like it).

The thing i don't get is why bands want to show off their new songs in such shit quality on myspace? It really does take away from the first listen, but you can't stop yourself :p

The thing i don't get is why bands want to show off their new songs in such shit quality on myspace? It really does take away from the first listen, but you can't stop yourself :p

good question, i also wonder if it's completely in their hands or maybe it's a marketing decision from the label..

i cant imagine roope uploading info on myspace....my brain cant process that.lol
"it's a marketing decision from the label" i guess

good question, i also wonder if it's completely in their hands or maybe it's a marketing decision from the label..
Good guess. COB trust the people from their management and record label because they know the best ways to promote new songs in the internet. Probably COB aren't too excited about the bad quality of the song but most of the people don't mind the quality of myspace music. Also, this is an appetizer. If you want the song in CD quality then you have to buy the album.