NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

Janne said (in the Ask Janne thread) that they won't be using drop C for this album.

No, Janne said he doesn't tune his keyboards in drop C (because it's impossible, a keyboard it's not a guitar, you can take whole steps down in keys, but not like in a guitar you'd take a single string lower than the rest). TMR and BFH are in drop C.

No, Janne said he doesn't tune his keyboards in drop C (because it's impossible, a keyboard it's not a guitar, you can take whole steps down in keys, but not like in a guitar you'd take a single string lower than the rest). TMR and BFH are in drop C.

ah but now i remember too. In some interview or something janne said "no more of that downtuned bullshit" i dunno then...maybe he was referring to something else. NO idea.

ah but now i remember too. In the ask Janne thread Altitudes said "will ther be more of that downtuned crap?" i dunno then...maybe he was referring to something else. NO idea.

fix'd.

In the Ask Janne thread Altitudes asked him if there would be any more ''downtuned crap'', and Janne said no, but referring to the quality, not the tuning. I mean, where's the point on denying a fact? TMR and BFH are in drop C, so he can't say that there's no more drop C tuning.

fix'd.

In the Ask Janne thread Altitudes asked him if there would be any more ''downtuned crap'', and Janne said no, but referring to the quality, not the tuning. I mean, where's the point on denying a fact? TMR and BFH are in drop C, so he can't say that there's no more drop C tuning.

Ah well...i was just telling what i remembered.

I lol'd really hard at that one, :lol: Can't imagine it too, :lol:

It's amazing how funny Roope can be even when he's done nothing, :lol: Definitely Roope is da man, :kickass:

That part from COBTV 2 where he's lightnig the sauna is funneh. His epic voice could be used to narrate some kind of epic fantasy movie :lol:

Like, when he tunes his keyboard to "drop C", when he presses C it's actually A#.

Transpose -2 (1 step), so when the band plays in drop D, Janne plays in D. =O

Remember, all instruments are always tuned down one step. When playing in drop-tuning, the low E string is tuned down to D.

If you didn't understand, the next album WILL be in drop D (tonally drop C, CGCFAD)

Fuck! Guitar Pro says this tunning (the one used in AYDY?) is drop C tuning. :ill: I've always thought that drop C meant D tunning with low E downtuned to C, not C tuninng with low E tuned to A#. So is Guitar Pro right or wrong?

No,You're right. Dropped C is when the guitar is dropped 1 step, and then u drop the E string to C, so it's all good..

:D

Fuck! Guitar Pro says this tunning (the one used in AYDY?) is drop C tuning. :ill: I've always thought that drop C meant D tunning with low E downtuned to C, not C tuninng with low E tuned to A#. So is Guitar Pro right or wrong?

Because it is! :lol: The band just refers to the tuning as drop d when actually in drop c and E standard when really in D standard. Understand?

EDIT-

No,You're right. Dropped C is when the guitar is dropped 1 step, and then u drop the E string to C, so it's all good..

:D

Yes.