NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

^The album will be released so late they will probably have to put out a single. They can't just stand still for 3 months. Even tho I think it would be cool if they didn't put out the best song beforehand.. If we have lots of good new songs on the album then it'll come out with a big blast. Not like 'ok songs 1 and 2 are great.. then there's average songs, and yeah songs 5 and 8 are good but we already know them.. ' <- Part reason why AYDY didn't make a huge impact.

Joonas please. Lets try to concentrate on facts and speculate ok? You again told it like it woud surely happen. I really don't think tehre will be any single since ALEXI HIMSELF said that VIva la bands 2 will be the "single".

I picture Peter entering the studio and thinking "ok, making Follow the Reaper sound good was way easier than this shit".

That's true. But then again, maybe he can give some good influence.. since they're saying the new material has an old Hypocrisy vibe in it.

I picture Peter entering the studio and thinking "ok, making Follow the Reaper sound good was way easier than this shit".

Just a small excerpt from an Alexi Laiho interview in 2006. thought it might be pertinent.

Zarok: Ok, you just talked about the weakest part of Hatebreeder, so what do you think about Follow The Reaper?

Alexi: Well, it's my least favourite album.

Zarok: Now that's interesting to hear…

Alexi: Yeah, it's true though. I think song wise we failed. Ok, we have "Hate Me!", we have "Everytime I Die"… now when I think about it there's… well, those two, then "Follow The Reaper" and … what's it called… "Bodom After Midnight". And "Kissing The Shadows". Although in "Kissing The Shadows" I hate the fucking chorus. It's so fucking gay. Sounds like Rhapsody or something like that. But as I said, it's my least favourite one.

Zarok: Ok. I think it's pretty impossible to think of something negative when it comes to Hate Crew Deathroll. But is there maybe something negative you can say about it?

Alexi: No… I think that's Children Of Bodom at it's best.

Zarok: And finally Are You Dead Yet?. It's been one year since the album was released. What are your thoughts on the album now? Are you still satisfied with it? Is there anything you would do different?

Alexi: I am actually pretty fucking glad that I am still satisfied with it, song wise and… it's just that I'm not happy with the guitar sound and that's bugging the fucking shit out of me, really. But I think that I played my best leads ever on that album, which I'm obviously happy about it, you know? I wasn't happy with the guitar sound but otherwise I totally dig that album.

...and FtR) I`ll hope album be not only in DropC tuning and sound like InFlames+Slipknot. Old bodom is better for me.

Slipknot? WTF??!?!?!?!? I hope you meant that thats the things you DONT want. Because Slipknot is the last band i want COB to sound like!

^ it was. he means:

'It'd better not only be in DropC tuning and (it'd better not) sound like InFlames+Slipknot. Old bodom is better for me.'

Yeah good. Otherwise he woud be sneaking around in the wrong forums!:lol: I was about to get my warmace out!:yuk:

They're power metal with thrash riffs and harsch vocals. They have never been Melodic Death.

What power metal does cob have?yeah they have solos between keyboard player and guitar player. Does that make them power?And the fact metal archvies say that they are speed metal. I don't see any STONE or other speed on their music. Mayby some riffs or stuff like that. It is melodic death.