NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

Well I can as well just give it a rest, April is too far away. I'll now just focus on counting days for the single... So, next we'll get the album title and cover artwork and then song titles. Can't fucking wait for all that!

The album release is 25 weeks away. That's 175 days. Oh man.. :cry:

Half of the songs, by then, will be full year old, and half 6 months old.

Weird.

Tie My Rope and some other demos were recorded in Sonic Pump studios.
I think this Petrax studio is located in some cool peaceful place.

COB decided to go to a studio outside of Helsinki because you can focus 100% on the recordings. In Alexi's words: "When you're doing an album in Helsinki, everybody has his own things to do. 'I have to do this and that in the evening, so I can't stay in the studio for long' and so on."

By the way, the exact release date is April 2nd and Spinefarm will release the album as regular jewelcase and digipak version.

I'd love to spend a whole 2-3 months recording something,or even better,as Dream Theater do,spend 6 months there composing and then recording.but unfortunately not everyone is Mike Portnoy,John Petrucci,John Myung or Jordan Rudess and can compose albums like that,and also without a record company that pays the studio for you,it's impossible just spend a month there,so I'll have to record at home,LOL.

I'd love to spend a whole 2-3 months recording something,or even better,as Dream Theater do,spend 6 months there composing and then recording.but unfortunately not everyone is Mike Portnoy,John Petrucci,John Myung or Jordan Rudess and can compose albums like that,and also without a record company that pays the studio for you,it's impossible just spend a month there,so I'll have to record at home,LOL.

Unfortunetly the music business doesn't pay you to be awesome, but instead to sell albums, so ofcourse more known bands will have all the studio time in the world. If any of you have been reading on the Wintersun forum you know that Jari has to finish the recording of half of the songs and mix them all by himself.

Tie My Rope and some other demos were recorded in Sonic Pump studios.
I think this Petrax studio is located in some cool peaceful place.

Yeah Hollola...I drive through there usually when i go to Heinola...its pretty cool place. Not bad...Its more quiet and peaceful overall than Helsinki so.

I shall have to pay a visit and have a beer and sauna with COB!
Edit: Case of beer. I should ask Janne if I can :p

Like In Your Face was released before Are You Dead Yet?

(Btw, that's not a question. I put the question mark because the album title itself is a question)

I shall have to pay a visit and have a beer and sauna with COB!
Edit: Case of beer. I should ask Janne if I can :p
Yeah right, they're only waiting for you and others to show up because they don't have anything else to do in the next weeks. It's unbelievable that some people think that the band is there just for fun. They're recording their most important album up to date and that means hard work. If they wanna relax after a hard day of work, they don't need to get bothered by annoying people like you. They have enough friends if they wanna party there.

Yeah, and when you say "Hi, I'm Joonas", Janne would remember the most annoying account of the CoB-Board. He would directly take advantage of it and lock you in a dark cellar, far away from civilization :p ;)