NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

I've been checking the release dates on Spinefarm every day, but the news was right out when it emerged.. It's gonna be a nice spring!

April 2nd is Wednesday :D And April 7th is Monday :p

I will probably not listen to the album before then.. remains to be seen whether I can hold myself..

Eka, Toka, Hidas, Tiroli (Trioli), Pekingin kasvis and Uusin

Couple of new song working titles there:

*Hidas - Slow
*Pekinging kasvis - Peking Vegetarian/Vegetable

So, here's the songlist:

Eka
Toka
Hidas
Trioli
Pekingin kasvis
Bläkkis
Trabant
Uusin

(Tie My Rope)
(Roundtrip 2 Hell and Back)
(Pretty for the Devil)

^Of course we don't know if they still use the working titles for (those) songs..

So, here's the songlist:

Eka
Toka
Hidas
Trioli
Pekingin kasvis
Bläkkis
Trabant
Uusin

(Tie My Rope)
(Roundtrip 2 Hell and Back)
(Pretty for the Devil)

^Of course we don't know if they still use the working titles for (those) songs..
It seems they do. So it's 8 working titles + another one I wasn't allowed to mention and Tie My Rope. Since I don't think that they still use a working title for Tie My Rope, it seems the album will feature 10 own songs. Wow...

Henkka said they are very happy about all the songs. So I guess they came to grips with that 10th song. I feel this will be a very fruity album, as 7 of the songs are described as "great". Traditionally they've had like 4-5 great songs per album. So 10 songs it is. Tie My Rope, Roundtrip & Pretty for the Devil + seven yet unnamed songs.

And they said they were gonna cover atleast 3 songs, so....13?? (Check the studio diary under Oct. 11th)

Also
It's bein released April 2nd in Finland, the 7th in Europe - but what about the US??

And they said they were gonna cover atleast 3 songs, so....13?? (Check the studio diary under Oct. 11th)

Also
It's bein released April 2nd in Finland, the 7th in Europe - but what about the US??
It won't be released in the US. :heh: Nah, just be patient. I guess a release date for the US will be announced soon.

My guess for the three cover songs is: 1 for the single, 1 for Japan as bonus track and maybe 1 for the European first edition or as bonus track for North America. So, maybe they will even record 4. But of course there won't be an album containing all 3-4 cover songs (except some bootleg from Eastern Europe or China).