NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

it's too much for us,but the record company is the one interested in putting it out as soon as possible to make as much money as possible,so if it's going to be released in that dates it's because it can't be marketed quicker.I supose they'll want to generate a lot of expectation and to make the desire for the album as big as they can,so just wait and wait until april,:lol:

..Why not start marketing 6 months before the album is recorded?

Personally I think for me it has been marketed already way more than I can tolerate.

well then just go and kick Spinefarm's ass and maybe Alexi's too,and tell them how angry you are,but it'll have the same effect as if you stay in front of your computer discusing about it:nothing.if you're that angry then don't but the album,but I don't think it's the situation,is it?

Personally I think for me it has been marketed already way more than I can tolerate.
What?
We just know the album name for a month, the only "marketing" there has been done is Tie my rope. Wich is an unofficial "single" that has been released 4 months ago.

April is just way closer to the summer festivals then january or earlier.

I do agree, that they could have start advertising before the recording.

Fine then keep waiting for some stupid marketing stuff for years if that's cool for you. Maybe n00bs will find out some time next year OMG Bodom have made a new album!!+1

Where did I say my opinion was better than his? Find better things to do with your time. I simply stated that how long he's been listening to the band does not mater, which isn't an opinion, it's a fucking fact. I then went on to say I would enjoy another AYDY album. So :rolleyes:

While I am not a huge fan of it, it's far from pathetic. You don't like it, don't listen to it when it comes out... till then stop bitching.

You can give opinions, but no one really gives a shit if you're just gonna complain.

As a response to:

calm down? I was talking about my satisfaction with the band lately. We cannot give opinions here? :)

He wasn't bitching. He was stating his opinion. Yours is not better than his, but you called his opinion "complaining".

And maybe people don't give a shit, but apparently you do since you went all fanboyish on him just because he finds the name pathetic. So stop bitching about his bitching, you fucking bitch.

For the record, I don't find it pathetic, but definitely lame. I don't give a fuck if people love it or hate it though, as long as faggots like you don't try to bash me for posting my opinion.

This is what a forum is for: posting opinions. And by the way, disliking the title has nothing to do with listening to it when it comes out, you braindead moron.

Great interview. Quite like the new song title.

Yeah, it's good they DID adopt this "horror" theme I was hoping they would.

Hellhounds On My Trail
Blooddrunk
Smile Pretty for the Devil
Roadkill Morning
Roundtrip 2 Hell and Back
Tie My Rope

I get the impression this is Alexi's best album.

Great sounds, much faster songs, much better songs, lots of cool melodies...
Take Tie My Rope and imagine it with much better vocals and guitar sounds. That's how good the album will be.