NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

I think it will be interesting to see what use Alexi and roope put off the Marshall Kerry King signatures and the new SD blackout sound with a boss SD overdrive(So ive heard that they use it now!)

about the blackouts I have a doubt:has alexi changed pickups in ALL of his guitars or just in the Scythes and Sawtooth ones?because this album seems to have been recorded(by what can be seen on COBTV)with the Finland ESP and the Arrowhead,so if he hasn't switched in all of them he has recorded again with EMG HZ+MM04,:lol:

about the blackouts I have a doubt:has alexi changed pickups in ALL of his guitars or just in the Scythes and Sawtooth ones?because this album seems to have been recorded(by what can be seen on COBTV)with the Finland ESP and the Arrowhead,so if he hasn't switched in all of them he has recorded again with EMG HZ+MM04,:lol:

and that would be really funny, you're right. ... :Smug:

I know that it sounds weird,and I'm not stating he recored it with the EMG's,it's just I don't fucking know and I ask in case someone's got an answer,:lol:

don't take me wrong,I'm not speculating,I'm asking.

I know that it sounds weird,and I'm not stating he recored it with the EMG's,it's just I don't fucking know and I ask in case someone's got an answer,:lol:

don't take me wrong,I'm not speculating,I'm asking.

we have joonas for that. we don't need another one ;)

I don't think Alexi is allowed to be endorsed by Seymour Duncan and then record with EMG. Thats the whole point of endorsments. It's a bit illogical too that Alexi goes changes his pickups and doesnt use them even for recording. On the other hand it would make perfect sense. The scythe&Sawtooth being live guitars and the SDs meant for live shows but as i stated earlier i doubt it will be possible because of the endorsment. I think all the songs are with blackouts.

According to motherfucking wikipedia:

* ESP Custom XXX: Black finish with yellow bevels, Seymour Duncan AHB-1 active humbucker, gold hardware, arrowhead inlays, "XXX" and "CKY" scratched on the body. He used this scratched guitar only for a few shows in the USA and later this guitar became his practice guitar.
* ESP Custom White/Black Pinstripes: White finish with black pinstripes, EMG-HZ H4 humbucker, chrome hardware, scythe inlays. This was Alexi' s first ESP Custom Shop guitar, seen on early performances like Tuska 2003.
* ESP Custom Black/White Pinstripes: Black finish with white pinstripes, EMG-HZ H4 humbucker, chrome hardware, reversed sawtooth inlays. This one was built in 2004 and was used most frequently on performances since then.
* ESP Custom Black/Pink Pinstripes: Black finish with midnight pink pinstripes, EMG-HZ H4 humbucker, black hardware, reversed pink sawtooth inlays (matching the pinstripes and ESP logo), COBHC written in pink on the back. This is Alexi' s newest guitar with unexpected color themes. It was introduced in 2007 at the Music Fair in Frankfurt, Germany.
* New ESP Custom Black/ White Pinstripes: Black finish with white pinstripes, Seymour Duncan AHB-1 active humbucker, chrome hardware, reversed sawtooth inlays.(Alexi's old Sawtooth was giving him a lot of problems. This guitar's only differences are the headstock's signature of Alexi and the new Humbucker.)
* New ESP Custom Black/ Yellow Pinstripes: Black finish with yellow pinstripes, Seymour Duncan AHB-1 active humbucker, gold hardware, reversed sawtooth inlays.

So this would make "all" his guitars that he uses equipped with AHB-1(Blackout) except the scythe. BUT i think that is a flaw...i think he got a new scythe and sawtooth without gainboost and got the pickup replaced. He didn't have the same Sawtooth at tuska so maybe he didnt have the same Scythe one either(I wasn't close enough to tell when i was at tuska so someone tell me)

Careful with that. The need for having to disagree about everything with me goes to an unsafe environment when you start saying pro skaters are an exception.

It's a word play actually.

- "Skaters are amateurs"
- "Unless their professionals!"

:rolleyes:

I don't think Alexi is allowed to be endorsed by Seymour Duncan and then record with EMG. Thats the whole point of endorsments. It's a bit illogical too that Alexi goes changes his pickups and doesnt use them even for recording. On the other hand it would make perfect sense. The scythe&Sawtooth being live guitars and the SDs meant for live shows but as i stated earlier i doubt it will be possible because of the endorsment. I think all the songs are with blackouts.

According to motherfucking wikipedia:

* ESP Custom XXX: Black finish with yellow bevels, Seymour Duncan AHB-1 active humbucker, gold hardware, arrowhead inlays, "XXX" and "CKY" scratched on the body. He used this scratched guitar only for a few shows in the USA and later this guitar became his practice guitar.
* ESP Custom White/Black Pinstripes: White finish with black pinstripes, EMG-HZ H4 humbucker, chrome hardware, scythe inlays. This was Alexi' s first ESP Custom Shop guitar, seen on early performances like Tuska 2003.
* ESP Custom Black/White Pinstripes: Black finish with white pinstripes, EMG-HZ H4 humbucker, chrome hardware, reversed sawtooth inlays. This one was built in 2004 and was used most frequently on performances since then.
* ESP Custom Black/Pink Pinstripes: Black finish with midnight pink pinstripes, EMG-HZ H4 humbucker, black hardware, reversed pink sawtooth inlays (matching the pinstripes and ESP logo), COBHC written in pink on the back. This is Alexi' s newest guitar with unexpected color themes. It was introduced in 2007 at the Music Fair in Frankfurt, Germany.
* New ESP Custom Black/ White Pinstripes: Black finish with white pinstripes, Seymour Duncan AHB-1 active humbucker, chrome hardware, reversed sawtooth inlays.(Alexi's old Sawtooth was giving him a lot of problems. This guitar's only differences are the headstock's signature of Alexi and the new Humbucker.)
* New ESP Custom Black/ Yellow Pinstripes: Black finish with yellow pinstripes, Seymour Duncan AHB-1 active humbucker, gold hardware, reversed sawtooth inlays.

So this would make "all" his guitars that he uses equipped with AHB-1(Blackout) except the scythe. BUT i think that is a flaw...i think he got a new scythe and sawtooth without gainboost and got the pickup replaced. He didn't have the same Sawtooth at tuska so maybe he didnt have the same Scythe one either(I wasn't close enough to tell when i was at tuska so someone tell me)

there's in fact one missing.he has a new Scythes too,with signature on headstock,but here comes the part when I go WTF??we know that the original ESP Scythes didn't have signature on headstock(1st photo),don't we?so then,what the hell is with he guitar in the 2nd photo?has the original Scythes given him problems as the original Sawtooth and he got a new one before switching to Seymour Duncan or what?because it can be seen the signature on headstock,but it can be seen too the gainbooster switch.someone can explain it please?

Alexi2Bloodstock05.jpg

Tuska2007Laihosscythew-boosterstill.jpg

Good for you douchebag.:lol::lol: And that has what relevance?

According to your logic, your opinion counts as much as his. That means zero.

That being said, you can jump on the neck of anyone you want, just don't give the "no one cares" response, because no one cares about your opinions either. That's obvious from the start. Don't delude yourself. You're no better than him.

In short: your opinions are just that: opinions. And you are a spoiled cunt.

there's in fact one missing.he has a new Scythes too,with signature on headstock,but here comes the part when I go WTF??we know that the original ESP Scythes didn't have signature on headstock(1st photo),don't we?so then,what the hell is with he guitar in the 2nd photo?has the original Scythes given him problems as the original Sawtooth and he got a new one before switching to Seymour Duncan or what?because it can be seen the signature on headstock,but it can be seen too the gainbooster switch.someone can explain it please?

Alexi2Bloodstock05.jpg

Tuska2007Laihosscythew-boosterstill.jpg
That shit just gets me :loco:

Hennka just posted an update on myspace.

Subject: Blooddrunk is ready!!!

Body: Yeah,
finally the thing is done. Yesterday we had the first master and we listened to it with bunch of reporters from all around the world in Helsinki! It was goood,
we had sauna and then we dipped into the icecold Baltic sea. Respect for doing that! Anyway, feeling relieved now that the album finally complete. It sounds good! Can t wait to get on tour again...

Henkka

So does anyone else have very low expectations from COB on this new album? Idk man, i got a bad feeling. COB peaked at Follow The Reaper,everything since then has been significantly worse. Losing Alexander had a huge effect on the bands chemistry, and im not sure if they ever can regain the chemistry they once had. We'll see what unfolds,but i wont be surprised if the new album is a rehash of AYDY in a prettier package.Maybe there will be more solos,and the riffs will remain the same or slightly better. What the fuck would that do for anyone? The likelyhood of them creating anything better or as good as HCDR by this point is a long shot. Im not sayin "I demand the SW madness". Im just sayin that the new album more than likely will not be as good as everone hopes.

man i hate all this waiting especially after its done, i mean i get that they have to do prep work for the album to be released but it shouldnt take 5 months to get all that stuff done.