NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

wow....theyre names just get more stupid and stupid. LIke 3 of the best album names were, follow the reaper, hatebreeder, and something wild.

Sure. It's this sort of brown / red, pretty ugly looking stuff actually. When price is agreed, everything is negotiable. It's called brains.

081.gif

wow....theyre names just get more stupid and stupid. LIke 3 of the best album names were, follow the reaper, hatebreeder, and something wild.

HAHAH The instant i look at your name i start to think of a American 13 year old Skatefag who listens to in your face :D

I can imagine you behind a kiosk door corner, waiting for some guy to pass by when you shyly ask excuse me mister could you get me some beer and cigars, to which you get a NO and then grab your skateboard to go to mummy while crying, only to be slammed by a truck when passing the street on reds.

It's only my 4th tequila.

*Sorry Off topic*

Hey can someone please tell me,Whats the deal with this 7:08 minute version of Touch Like An Angel Of Death?:erk: I've had Something Wild for almost 4 years now and i got the Deluxe Edition with the 2 bonus covers. Touch Like An Angel Of Death has a length of 4:05 on it. I know theres a hidden keyboard session on some versions that Alexi and Alexander did while drunk in the studio. But thats suppose to be about 1 and a half minutes long. It doesn't add up.

Thanx to who ever clarify's this for me!:headbang:

*Sorry Off topic*

Hey can someone please tell me,Whats the deal with this 7:08 minute version of Touch Like An Angel Of Death?:erk: I've had Something Wild for almost 4 years now and i got the Deluxe Edition with the 2 bonus covers. Touch Like An Angel Of Death has a length of 4:05 on it. I know theres a hidden keyboard session on some versions that Alexi and Alexander did while drunk in the studio. But thats suppose to be about 1 and a half minutes long. It doesn't add up.

Thanx to who ever clarify's this for me!:headbang:

In this case "hidden" means that there's long time no sound after the TLADoD finished but the cd is running.

I can imagine you behind a kiosk door corner, waiting for some guy to pass by when you shyly ask excuse me mister could you get me some beer and cigars, to which you get a NO and then grab your skateboard to go to mummy while crying, only to be slammed by a truck when passing the street on reds.

Why the fuck are you making fun of him? He's only saying he likes the older stuff.

how can you be so childish?someone comes and says old names were better and you get the first you find(in this case the name)to jump over him and attack as if he had commited a crime.it's called opinions,and there's no reason or excuse to get that crazy just for that if you're not a 7 yearold child.:puke:

So Blooddrunk single will be out 27th day of the 2nd month! And 2 videos. This is cool. It looks possible there WILL be 2 singles.

^Awesome news.

I bet that rapper who ripped off the 'Children of Decadence' riff, once the new cd is out, is going to start a new band called Children of Bling releasing a CD called 'BloodCrunk'.

First time Bodom make a single of their title song.. but really, there could be 2 singles.. at least the reporter said so.. and usually when there are 2, another of them is the title song

^Awesome news.

I bet that rapper who ripped off the 'Children of Decadence' riff, once the new cd is out, is going to start a new band called Children of Bling releasing a CD called 'BloodCrunk'.

:lol:

Oh, dear. I couldn't stop laughing at this. Fuckin' sigged.