NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

I really fucking hope this album will be some TIGHT SHIT :kickass::kickass: I wanna get fucking WHIPPED by the album!! :headbang::headbang: Don't let it be lame, I want the best headbangers in the world from this CD!!

Just read some things about the Bodom murders.. It says the procecution (?) named jealousy as the motive of the murders - Nils' girlfriend Irmeli Björklund was "over killed" (he found out she had cheated on him) while the others tried to protect her.. *This is where the album title blood drunk comes from.

Just read some things about the Bodom murders.. It says the procecution (?) named jealousy as the motive of the murders - Nils' girlfriend Irmeli Björklund was "over killed" (he found out she had cheated on him) while the others tried to protect her.. *This is where the album title blood drunk comes from.

people should be able to read this to laugh more
stop typing please

in a interview once alexi said that he didn't belive that Nils was guilt, tard!

^Whether it was Nils or someone else who was blood drunk doesn't matter, TARD.

IS IT SO FUCKING DIFFICULT TO ACCEPT "BLOODDRUNK" MEANS SOMETHING ELSE THAN JUST BEING DRUNK?????

If you ain't got brains to understand simple things, I'm sorry for you.

you said that you're sure that the album is going to be about Nils was the murderer, and now you say that it doesn't matter who is the murderer

i guess that i don't have a brain to understand simple things =/

Well, it's a Bodom album, I wouldn't be suprised if the album title was only about getting drunk. And he said something like feeling bad and getting drunk while making this album. :rolleyes:

there was a bit in kerrang about the covers, it says they include songs by Suicidal Tendancies, Creedence Clearwater Revival and Kenny rogers.