NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

Leave it up to the Webmaster, K-man, that one puke-smiley guy, or someone else that actually has a say, not just bullshit speculation by some bloke.

That would be awesome, but who/what is Verikukka?
I dont think they will release all the songtitles in COBTV2, but im expecting some album art.

If i remember correctly he said he was the guy driving Alexi's car on T,L&S DVD-EP (Trashed and lost in helsinki) So he must be a friend/member of their crew or w/e

That's true. He's their drunk driver ;) Well not art, but song titles would be cool.. Verikukka did like my idea of drunken Roope describing the songs to us, and he must've told them about it..

^That would be awesome:lol: *plays a special place on CRY* "I would like to sing a little song for you:)" :lol::lol::lol: Except his English isn't the best so few would know what he means/says:lol:

That's true. He's their drunk driver ;) Well not art, but song titles would be cool.. Verikukka did like my idea of drunken Roope describing the songs to us, and he must've told them about it..

:kickass: :headbang: :loco: awesome!! plenty of lols and people saying "wtf is this man trying to tell us??"

I got a stupid question...do you think, that there will be a song called blooddrunk?? Because every album except of something wild had the song with the same name as album title....

I got a stupid question...do you think, that there will be a song called blooddrunk?? Because every album except of something wild had the song with the same name as album title....

I bet my ass it will be a song on the album.