NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

Are You Dead Yet? had 8 songs. They were pushed to a situation by their management that they needed to get the album ready in 10 weeks. It's not like they had time to do extra songs. T,L&S and Knuckleduster are from a completely different project, studio session and year! They decided to include the song T,L&S on AYDY because not everyone had heard it and it was a good addition to get 9 songs.

For Blooddrunk they've had more time than ever to write the material, and it looks like we're getting 7 very good songs..

Are You Dead Yet? had 8 songs. They were pushed to a situation by their management that they needed to get the album ready in 10 weeks. It's not like they had time to do extra songs. T,L&S and Knuckleduster are from a completely different project, studio session and year! They decided to include the song T,L&S on AYDY because not everyone had heard it and it was a good addition to get 9 songs.

For Blooddrunk they've had more time than ever to write the material, and it looks like we're getting 7 very good songs..

I thought that was called a single,but it seems that was wrong:rolleyes:

I'm not sure if I get what you mean but I'd categorize T,L&S as an EP..

EP,single,mini-CD,...call it how you want.but according to your previous post T,L&S was for another album(I understand that by another project you mean another COB album,because if not explain what ''another project'' is),and if T,L&S was for ''another project'',then the guys definitely changed their minds,cos if not I don't think it'd have been AYDY?'s first video.I mean,if you compose a song for an album,why are you going to dump that and star making a whole new album(taking that with ''another project'' you mean another album,if,not,please explain what does it mean):ill:

Then you're blind, because I can see a clear pattern, bud.

Something Wild: 7 songs.
Hatebreeder: 9 songs.
Follow the Reaper: 9 songs.
Hatecrew Deathroll: 9 songs.
Are You Dead Yet: 9 songs. (was 10, but one was pushed off to the single, to make 9.)

Q-E-fucking-D.

fuck off with your latin shit.

i take a shit at 7:00 AM every morning. it's like clockwork every single day. say tomorrow i wake up at 5:00 AM and need to take a MONSTER dump. i didn't "break tradition," "violate precedent," or "OMGtaboo," i just had to taking a fucking shit ffs.

(I really don't shit every morning at 7:00, but you get the point :p)

I think cob always make about half of the kind of material they'd like to.

orly.gif

They simply don't have time to make 9 great songs.

wtf_cat.jpg.w300h371_HeOTTJstzM5Z.jpg

The "fucking management" says "Make this!" and they'll have to do it.

orly.jpg

stupid0011.jpg

4 cover songs.. tight schedule for the album.. I think that's a disgrace to musicians of this talent.

hahaha-lulz.jpg

But this time we can expect some kickass songs definitely.

Redemption.jpg

fire_r2.gif

EP,single,mini-CD,...call it how you want.but according to your previous post T,L&S was for another album(I understand that by another project you mean another COB album,because if not explain what ''another project'' is),and if T,L&S was for ''another project'',then the guys definitely changed their minds,cos if not I don't think it'd have been AYDY?'s first video.I mean,if you compose a song for an album,why are you going to dump that and star making a whole new album(taking that with ''another project'' you mean another album,if,not,please explain what does it mean):ill:

I understood that another project == TL&S EP. Meaning that TL&S and Knuckleduster were not written for AYDY but for TL&S EP. TL&S was just used later in AYDY. And my copy of TL&S EP includes TL&S video so I see it as a video for TL&S EP, not for AYDY.

But I'm sure Joonas corrects me if I misunderstood him :)

I understood that another project == TL&S EP. Meaning that TL&S and Knuckleduster were not written for AYDY but for TL&S EP. TL&S was just used later in AYDY. And my copy of TL&S EP includes TL&S video so I see it as a video for TL&S EP, not for AYDY.

I know that,I have both DVD and CD ep,but when you do this things they are to give something to the fans before the actual album(containing too the songs on this EP/single)comes out.what joonas is saying is like if I come and say that Tie My Roope was just for Bam Margera's Viva La Bands but the band ran short of songs in the studio sessions so they included it in the album.

I know that,I have both DVD and CD ep,but when you do this things they are to give something to the fans before the actual album(containing too the songs on this EP/single)comes out.what joonas is saying is like if I come and say that Tie My Roope was just for Bam Margera's Viva La Bands but the band ran short of songs in the studio sessions so they included it in the album.

Okay :) I just see it differently, I see TL&S completely different project because it was written and released way before they started doing songs for AYDY. If it would have been released while writing songs for AYDY I would consider it as a preview to AYDY. Tie My Rope was recorded and released on BAM's album while they were on process of making new songs for upcoming album, so I see it as a preview for upcoming album.

I see it so that they reused TL&S on AYDY, not that TL&S was preview to AYDY.

Joo en ymmärrä miks näitä päivänselviä asioita täytyy vääntää noille rautalangasta.

Wait a minute before you start, that's an interesting metaphory, but you're missing the fact last May in Sonic Pump studios the band recorded a few songs for their own practise use, not for an official record publishment (like T,L&S) excluding the Tie My Rope / Viva La Bands scenario...

Btw, to change subject a bit, I'm still thinking why did this reporter claim there will be 2 advance singles of which the first one will be Trioli? I mean Wtf. He's supposed to be a guy that knows COB very closely so he shouldn't be bullshitting.

fuck off with your latin shit.
I could argue the same about you and your chatspeak.

i take a shit at 7:00 AM every morning. it's like clockwork every single day. say tomorrow i wake up at 5:00 AM and need to take a MONSTER dump. i didn't "break tradition," "violate precedent," or "OMGtaboo," i just had to taking a fucking shit ffs.

You're retarded if you can compare taking a shit, to deciding whether to include an extra song on an album. You can choose to stick to the pattern in the latter, it's as easy as pushing the extra song off to a single; with the former, you have no such choice. If you gotta go, you gotta go.

If you somehow think that CoB is going to release ten songs on the new album, why did the band leave Knuckleduster off off the album? They could have included it, but they chose to only include TL&S, for a grand total of nine songs.

There is a clear pattern here. It is fact, and irrefutable.

Whether Alexi realizes this pattern, is unknown; but as leaving Knuckleduster off of AYDY will show, I think he does, and will stick to it.

If it was included on the album, I consider it part of the AYDY recording sessions. They may have taken place at different times, but the songs ended up on the same album.

There is a clear pattern here. It is fact, and irrefutable.

Whether Alexi realizes this pattern, is unknown; but as leaving Knuckleduster off of AYDY will show, I think he does, and will stick to it.

Wow, I'd be slapped for making theories like that. I do agree that 9 is the perfect amount of songs they can have for an album. No more no less. The issue with the EP was Alexi wanted to include the EP title song on it because it was good and not all had heard it. Knuckleduster was something they wanted to spare for the EP specifically.

All we can say now is the band has had so much time for this new album Blooddrunk it will have quite a few kickass songs. In an interview it was said one of the songs was supremely good and three others were just how COB is supposed to be. Enough for me.

Wow, I'd be slapped for making theories like that. I do agree that 9 is the perfect amount of songs they can have for an album. No more no less. The issue with the EP was Alexi wanted to include the EP title song on it because it was good and not all had heard it. Knuckleduster was something they wanted to spare for the EP specifically.

Yeah, now I know what you feel like all the time. It's a real piss-off.

But I'm just saying that this time, Alexi might just take his lead from last time, and include the tenth original song as a B-side on one of the singles (that is, if they haven't scrapped it).

Note that I said might though, I'm not necessarily saying he will. If the new album ends up having ten songs, feel free to quote this post and flame me. But remember, on the flip side, if the album ends up having nine songs, everyone's going to get an "I told you so."

All we can say now is the band has had so much time for this new album Blooddrunk it will have quite a few kickass songs. In an interview it was said one of the songs was supremely good and three others were just how COB is supposed to be. Enough for me.

well maybe.but I think you get slapped that much because you make theories over an over.this is Buttock1234's first theory.wait and see if he does another.and I'm not against you,I don't mind how much you speculate or whatever,so don't start on me anyone.