NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

does anyone know what songs they've covered? there should be 4 covers on the new album..

does anyone know what songs they've covered? there should be 4 covers on the new album..

"War Inside My Head" (Suicidal Tendencies)
"Lookin' Out My Back Door" (Creedence Clearwater Revival)
"Just Dropped In" (Kenny Rogers)
"Ghost Riders In The Sky" (Stan Jones)

^Awesome news.

I bet that rapper who ripped off the 'Children of Decadence' riff, once the new cd is out, is going to start a new band called Children of Bling releasing a CD called 'BloodCrunk'.

wait a rapper ripped off cob? link me with the song (youtube ext)

Alexi said they're already mastering the album so mixing is done, and it should be out on May, he's very happy with the songs, and has given blood and sweat and piece of his soul for it.

Do you get it? The album is ready, Allu said he got the mastering card in his hand and was like damn.. it's totally ready, just finetuning left. He also said the songs are kickass. 12 weeks left for the single. I'm very excited to see what kind of sound they mananged to create.

I think it will be interesting to see what use Alexi and roope put off the Marshall Kerry King signatures and the new SD blackout sound with a boss SD overdrive(So ive heard that they use it now!)

HAHAH The instant i look at your name i start to think of a American 13 year old Skatefag who listens to in your face :D

hey, im 15...skateboarding is extremely fun, i hate the ppl ur talking about. i couldnt think of a name sorry. And i hate in your face. i find that very offensive....in fact i pretty much hate their whole last album.

I think it will be interesting to see what use Alexi and roope put off the Marshall Kerry King signatures and the new SD blackout sound with a boss SD overdrive(So ive heard that they use it now!)

I've seen loads of stuff.
I saw a Marshall JVM 410, a Marshall 2203KK, a Krank Revolution, and a Smooth Amplification Amplifier.