NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

As a response to:

He wasn't bitching. He was stating his opinion. Yours is not better than his, but you called his opinion "complaining".

And maybe people don't give a shit, but apparently you do since you went all fanboyish on him just because he finds the name pathetic. So stop bitching about his bitching, you fucking bitch.

For the record, I don't find it pathetic, but definitely lame. I don't give a fuck if people love it or hate it though, as long as faggots like you don't try to bash me for posting my opinion.

This is what a forum is for: posting opinions. And by the way, disliking the title has nothing to do with listening to it when it comes out, you braindead moron.

don't loose your time with this idiot.

Yeah he asked basically everything that I wanted to know. Gotta love SOB. Most interviewers ask the same dumb questions everyone already knows about like "Can you tell us a little about the Bodom murders?"

And I like how he attempted to ask a Sinergy question..

What the Fuck?It is _COB_ album, not Alexis. Mayby what it comes he's playing, but still the band makes the music.

Caught you pants down right there MOTHERFUCKER. :lol: You troll around this forum claiming you're much more COB expert than this gay Joonas. No-one could tell because you only post short, rarely, and only bitch.

But this proves you a total retard.

(It's the other way 'round..!) Alexi makes the music. Go read your homework rookie.

Two new videos!!! I can't wait!!!!

"(...)The songs we did are the title track of the album called Blooddrunk and another one called Hellhounds On My Trail ! Looking forward to see the videos when they're done, cos they looked really cool already!
Henkka"

:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Caught you pants down right there MOTHERFUCKER. :lol: You troll around this forum claiming you're much more COB expert than this gay Joonas. No-one could tell because you only post short, rarely, and only bitch.

(It's the other way 'round..!) Alexi makes the music. Go read your homework rookie.

Well atleast my life isn't cobforum.

haha, and who calls me rookie?you?

Great interview, thanks for Zarok it's nice that some one actually asks interesting things.

Yeah interesting stuff but i didn't like Zaroks' "attitude" (i don't know a better that would suit here) that do not tell too much of the album. He should have asked from Alexi: Tell everything you can! In MY opinion of course!!

Zarok, thanx for another cool interview. As usual, you asked the questions most fans would like to ask (pity Alexi wouldn't be
drawn on Sinergy, but at least you tried!). Alexi seemed very positive about Peter Tägtgren's contribution and it'll be interesting
to hear his influence on the vocals/keyboards when the new single/album is finally released

Yeah interesting stuff but i didn't like Zaroks' "attitude" (i don't know a better that would suit here) that do not tell too much of the album. He should have asked from Alexi: Tell everything you can! In MY opinion of course!!

he starts the interview telling Alexi that he's not going to bother him with many things about the album because Alexi doesn't like that.

Zarok:I think we'll just start right away with the new album. Of course it's a bit too early to talk about Blooddrunk because I haven't heard the album yet and you don't like to talk too much about your music. I also don't want that you reveal any surprises that will be on it or other things. But maybe you can tell me what's the biggest improvement compared to Are You Dead Yet?.

Actually I prefer not knowing too much, especially when I have to wait album 4 more months. It has happened too many times to me that artist describes album very detailed and then I start to expect something and when the album is released and it's not that something I expected I'm disappointed. If I don't know what to expect I tend to like albums more. Uh, I don't know how to explain it in English o_O. And my problem is that I can't resist reading all those interviews and articles before hand :lol:

translate the albumname to norwegian (kinda): blooddrunk = blodrunk which means bloody masturbation.

Quality interview. Nice job Zarok

Great interview. Quite like the new song title.

thanks a lot Zarok,and btw,I think it's the best songtitle of this album so far

Great interview, thanks for Zarok it's nice that some one actually asks interesting things.

Yeah he asked basically everything that I wanted to know. Gotta love SOB. Most interviewers ask the same dumb questions everyone already knows about like "Can you tell us a little about the Bodom murders?"

And I like how he attempted to ask a Sinergy question..

Zarok, thanx for another cool interview. As usual, you asked the questions most fans would like to ask (pity Alexi wouldn't be
drawn on Sinergy, but at least you tried!). Alexi seemed very positive about Peter Tägtgren's contribution and it'll be interesting
to hear his influence on the vocals/keyboards when the new single/album is finally released

Wow, thanks a lot for the positive feedback! Acually I was asked by COB's management to do this interview not only for Scythes Of Bodom, but also for cobhc.com and COB's myspace. That's why I had to ask some obvious standard questions and couldn't ask too much in-depth stuff like in my previous interview. Also, the phone line was really bad and I had to repeat questions and sometimes I didn't understand everything he said, so I had to asked again and that annoyed both of us a bit. I saved some questions for my next face-to-face interview where I can also ask a lot more about Blooddrunk after it's released. No idea when the next interview will be tho, maybe at the end of 2008 or so.

About the Sinergy thing: Of course I'm a Sinergy fan, too but I mainly asked that question for all of the Sinergy fans here, although I expected that there wouldn't be any groundbreaking news. Actually he sounded pretty annoyed when I asked about it.

It sucks a bit that he didn't reveal any more song names but I heard that they will be posted on cobhc.com very very soon anyway.

Interesting about that Sinergy thing. To be honest I just get the impression they weren't really satisfied with those Sinergy songs and decided to bury it so they wouldn't lose their faces.

:lol::lol: funny but true. Alexi does pretty much everything though.

So theres only 4 other titles yet to be announced,including the bodom title. So we gotta be getting the album art released soon! I have no basis for this at all:lol:. We might not even get the artwork untill march,who knows.