NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

^Yeah,i cant wait to see the album cover.The way Alexi described it,it sounds awesome. He also said that HCDR was his favorite album art and Blooddrunk looks better than that. HCDR is my favorite too,so im sure i'll like it.

MY 600th POST:kickass:
YHAYYYYYYY!!!:heh:

Hatebreeder said in the interview with alexi thread,which is closed.

"I'm a bit wary about the new CoB album after hearing "Tie My Rope", I think we can rest assured that they will never return to the glory of their neoclassical days. AYDY was moderately enjoyable, but I'm worried that everything that made it tolerable will be lost on this new album."

I agree with you on that,to an extent. I plan on picking up Blooddrunk with the intention that its gonna suck. If it doesn't then i'll be happy. This way i might be ecstatic and proved wrong,or right and fuckin heartbroken. Its all on the line when the time comes to listen to it. If it sucks,then bodom might become dead to me. I disagree and dont think it can get shittier than AYDY. Why does bodom have to go back to the old days to make a good album? I fuckin luv HCDR, and AYDY has its moments. There probably never goin back to the old formula. They could potenially make there best album with Blooddrunk if they mixed all the sounds together and put them down over improved song structures.But we have to wait and see.

I've made this point about 3 times now and no one seems to agree or disagree with me.

I hope i dont end up heartbroken come go time. I have fuckin loved COB for 4 years now. I cannot describe to you the feeling i get during the songs,not to mention the solos. The solos in Kissing The Shadows is like a workout of emotion. I think a part of me will die if Blooddrunk sucks.

Eka - Hellhounds On My Trail
Toka
Hidas (Slow) - (to be announced)
Trioli - Blooddrunk
Trabant - Roadkill Morning
Bläkkis
Pekingin kasvis
Uusin
Tie My Rope

This is what we know so far. Interestingly, some reporter said especially Eka is a really good song, then the powerful Trabant, and Trioli, and fire hot Pekinging kasvis isn't too bad either. Which means, someone thought on first listen that Hellhounds On My Trail is the best song, then Blooddrunk and Roadkill Morning, then Pekingin kasvis (whichever it may be).

what?I want to know if what he said is once again something that just came to his mind and got posted or something that he did read from a source we can trust.I think there's no crime in it,:lol:

Hatebreeder said in the interview with alexi thread,which is closed.

"I'm a bit wary about the new CoB album after hearing "Tie My Rope", I think we can rest assured that they will never return to the glory of their neoclassical days. AYDY was moderately enjoyable, but I'm worried that everything that made it tolerable will be lost on this new album."

I agree with you on that,to an extent. I plan on picking up Blooddrunk with the intention that its gonna suck. If it doesn't then i'll be happy. This way i might be ecstatic and proved wrong,or right and fuckin heartbroken. Its all on the line when the time comes to listen to it. If it sucks,then bodom might become dead to me. I disagree and dont think it can get shittier than AYDY. Why does bodom have to go back to the old days to make a good album? I fuckin luv HCDR, and AYDY has its moments. There probably never goin back to the old formula. They could potenially make there best album with Blooddrunk if they mixed all the sounds together and put them down over improved song structures.But we have to wait and see.

I've made this point about 3 times now and no one seems to agree or disagree with me.

I hope i dont end up heartbroken come go time. I have fuckin loved COB for 4 years now. I cannot describe to you the feeling i get during the songs,not to mention the solos. The solos in Kissing The Shadows is like a workout of emotion. I think a part of me will die if Blooddrunk sucks.

I totally agree with everything you said.

maybe he doesn't,but I do.how did you come up with all that?is your imagination doing extra hours or you have read it somewhere(link please if right)?

Sure.

Hellhounds On My Trail was confirmed as the song that will start the album Thus Eka / First.

Trioli was estimated the first single - Blooddrunk.

Trabant / Road... use imagination.

you know that you use working titles if you don't have lyrics (thus a title) yet? there's most probably no relation between the working title and the actual title.
also, trabant doesn't have anything to do with a road. it means satellite, an object that orbits a planet.
I guess you're relating to the communist car though

Ehm, trabant is a car like the one they have on stage.. for heaven's sake where do you come up with all that nonsense :lol:

wow, that being said by you... that must really mean something :p
is the car they have on stage really a trabant? never noticed that actually...