NEW ALBUM Q42 017/Q1 2018

It's not the amount of riffs guys, it's the quality of the riffs and how they blend into the song. This is why Jesus Tod is one of the greater songs of all time. Anyway, This Road ain't that bad, it's just the classic cafe of CoB having already set the bar too high 10 years ago.

Same here. I like teasers the same way I like movie trailers (unless they are filled with spoilers of course). I think it builds up excitation for the release. You get an idea of what to expect, but a lot still remains a secret. And some parts of the teaser you might dislike but then love when you listen to it in context (or the other way around).
Track by track videos are by far my favorite form of promotion for new albums.

Somebody should explain that to me: They release a song every 2nd day now, or just samples?

The sample sounds promising!

And finally no fucking triplets again...

Oh my...
What the heck did I just listen to..?! o_O

This is absolutely fantastic! Not only the music sounds extremely good, but the singing *-* the singing is perfect again!!!!!

Reactions: COB-666
Uh oh, between The Road being a solid track and this sample sounding pretty damn good, I think I'm actually getting hyped for the album.

If Glass Houses aims to be a true blast from the past, it will need some strong lead melodies, and a face melting solo. The first two songs have been weak these categories. Can't wait to hear the entire song.

Yes, the singing is good (too). Finally!

Edit: The first part is very similar to Vivaldi's Four Seasons (early):

Last edited: