NEW ALBUM Q42 017/Q1 2018

I don't know. Maybe.

IWC: We got 3 songs. ( Morrigan, IWC, I Hurt )
HoB: We got 2 songs. ( Transference, HoB )

febr. 11 - TbT part 4
febr. 13 - TbT part 5
febr. 15 - TbT part 6
febr. 18 - TbT part 7
febr. 20 - TbT part 8
febr. 22 - TbT part 9
febr. 25 - TbT part 10
febr. 27 - TbT part 11
march 01 - TbT part 12 (?) (remix?)
Aaand... march 04-08... maybe new song. Or not. We'll see. :)

I'll be curious about the other music video.

Last edited:
Reactions: Woltimon
I don't know. Maybe.

IWC: We got 3 songs. ( Morrigan, IWC, I Hurt )
HoB: We got 2 songs. ( Transference, HoB )

febr. 11 - TbT part 4
febr. 13 - TbT part 5
febr. 15 - TbT part 6
febr. 18 - TbT part 7
febr. 20 - TbT part 8
febr. 22 - TbT part 9
febr. 25 - TbT part 10
febr. 27 - TbT part 11
march 01 - TbT part 12 (?) (remix?)
Aaand... march 04-08... maybe new song. Or not. We'll see. :)

I'll be curious about the other music video.

With Halo of Blood I recall Bodom Blue Moon being debuted on a radio show a few weeks before the album release......and I think Your Days Are Numbered was leaked on a japanese video streaming site shortly after that.

With Halo of Blood I recall Bodom Blue Moon being debuted on a radio show a few weeks before the album release......and I think Your Days Are Numbered was leaked on a japanese video streaming site shortly after that.

Perhaps. I just scrolled back quickly on Metalstorm. : P

The new album of Rotting Christ leaked today on GetMetal. 3 days before its official release. I think we can expect the same delay for Bodom. So just 3 weeks to hold!!!

The new album of Rotting Christ leaked today on GetMetal. 3 days before its official release. I think we can expect the same delay for Bodom. So just 3 weeks to hold!!!
I think we’ll get it earlier than that. They tend to be 1-2 weeks before

Edit - weirdly I remember blooddrunk leaking about 6-7 weeks early. They had an absolute nightmare

The latest Cradle of Filth album had the same problem. Leaked about a month and a half prior to the release. Don't understand how this can happen. I mean, don't get me wrong, I was happy about it, but I don't understand how it happened.
As for Children of Bodom, I don't know whether we can talk of a leak or not. It was just an earlier release date in Japan than it was in Europe and America, and it leaked a few days earlier the Japanese release, which is why it seemed like a week earlier. But they won't be doing the same mistake again.

Ok... This blew my mind... WOW.
Indeed Thrash-ing. Indeed Black Metali-ish.

I just love what I hear. It sounds silly, but in such a good way. Like they wrote this as a joke, or finally not taking themselves too seriously (kind of what Ensiferum did with Two Of Spades). Love it.

Okay, I'll admit. Slowly but surely the hype is starting to go up. Another fun sounding track. That minute sounds like a lot of Bodom we've gotten used to, but not in a copy paste kind of way. Which is excellent.

If they keep it up with the better tracks, it'll be interesting to see how the album will shape up compared to the last three albums.

Hecate's Nightmare did indeed sound a bit creepy. Probably won't be my favorite due to being so slow, but it sounded interesting nonetheless.

Kick in the Spleen sounds kinda similar to most of the trash stuff they've done except a bit faster, and perhaps better due to it. Let's see what the full song is like.

Damn Kick in the Spleen sounds fucking awesome! Not sure if anyone every said something about Platidudes and Barren Words but that is probably the song we got like no informations about ? Atleast I have read nothing about that one :D

So why we got already another Track by track today ?