NEW ALBUM Q42 017/Q1 2018

!!!
" Just a reminder that in approximately 1 HOUR we will be going live to announce the winner of our tour giveaway!
Stay tuned... "

273beb1904.jpg

Well, Live Q&As arent their strength. They always seem to be uncomfortable when doing these. And Alexi seemed to be kind of annoyed by the obvious questions regarding his looks.

I don't really get that live thing. Is there some kind of a filter for different countries? I watched it and there was no single question or word about Alexis look... I don't know where he read all those "ALexi you're so skinny" things...

On the other side the guys did not answer any of the other questions... Seems like they're getting totaly different questions than I read.

Reactions: Woltimon
They should arrange a riddle with a prize, who guesses the correct reason for Alexi's dramatic weigh loss, lucky winner gets a signed Hexed LP and ESP Greenie. There's been plenty of interesting theories circling about, including cancer, love drama, ulcer-induced opiate addiction, tapeworm parasites, Crohn's disease, body-image dysmorphia, lack of calories from alcohol, and whatever people have come up with... honestly it could be the coolest way to calm the situation. :D Being that Alexi says he feels better than ever, so why not throw it out there.

Last edited:
I asked a friend of mine who’s really close with Henkka and attended couple of US dates like a week ago, Henkka said that “Alexi eats”. Make what you want of it, but I’m pretty sure if something’s wrong with him, the rest of the guys are definitely doing their best to help him.

That could mean one of two things, imo. One, he's eating but very little. Or two, he's eating normally and he's still losing the weight, which would lend credence to the possibility of an illness..

They should arrange a riddle with a prize, who guesses the correct reason for Alexi's dramatic weigh loss, lucky winner gets a signed Hexed LP and ESP Greenie. There's been plenty of interesting theories circling about, including cancer, love drama, ulcer-induced opiate addiction, tapeworm parasites, Crohn's disease, body-image dysmorphia, lack of calories from alcohol, and whatever people have come up with... honestly it could be the coolest way to calm the situation. :D Being that Alexi says he feels better than ever, so why not throw it out there.

Lol that's barbaric. I wouldn't want to win a prize for having guessed that Alexi may have cancer.

Alexi said "yeah yeah I know I look like shit" in the Q&A, so we can throw out the theory that he wants to look like that. He also mentioned that he's been doing it for 22 years and it's very difficult for him so maybe you guys who were saying general stress of the road might be correct.

He looks terrible...I don't care how well he says he is....his image and lack of energy during a concert says otherwise.

I don't buy the lack of calories from not drinking anymore. He looks like he doesn't even weigh 100 lbs. Cutting alcohol is not going to have you drop that much weight. Especially when he didn't weigh that much too begin with. Looks at his fucking cheek bones! That is not healthy. I have seen anorexic models who look healthier than him.

Stress? Please. Work a real world job and get back to me with the stress thing. I will take your rock star stresses over my stresses any day of the week. One thing we know he doesn't stress about is what's for dinner.

His color is all off too.....he looks like my step father did before he passed away from a failing liver and kidneys.

He will die soon if he doesn't make a change in his life.

guys, the most logical answer is that his ulcers are giving him trouble so he cant eat a lot. he has had pretty major ulcer problems in the past, bad enough to land him in the hospital for it. and i know he still smokes which can usually aggravate a stomach ulcer and cause further GI distress like heart burn etc making food and eating uncomfortable. On top of not being able to eat enough the smoking additionally causes an increase in metabolism making him lose more wait. ive never had an ulcer but i have personally experienced all the rest of it.

Yup, didn't find out until I got there, either :(

Hoping the shows still go on, and that he's present for the VIP ticket holders.

That's bad. Hopefully it's nothing worse than aka said about not eating because of the ulcer. They're playing just about every day until the 19th (which is when I see them). Maybe they'll hook him up to IV's or something to feed some nutrients and calories into his body after that.

If it’s the ulcer (which would explain his throat problems; if his stomach hurts he can’t use his diaphragm so he uses throat to produce raspy vocals, which will irritate his vocal chords) he needs acid pump blockers and painkillers. In such case opiate meds should be concidered to avoid irritating the stomach. Even if there’s risk of addiction involved, he’s not gonna play live in such pains anyway.

Of course he needs to change his diet, limit coffee to 1-2 cups a day, use e-vape instead of cigars, add strawberries and oat porridge and bananas etc to the diet, there’s lots of stomach healing foods in the plant world.

Last edited:
What happens at the clinics, anyway? I was bummed that he didn't show up, but I couldn't find any videos or anything of the clinics from the past week.

God I miss this version of Alexi...hope he gets well and can get back to this version of his old self. Any version of himself has got to be better than the current version.

And of course this guy and his skills.....keep it up man!!! Love your videos!

Reactions: P4T0U and COB-666