New album

Oct 2, 2002
Brighton - Uk
Visit site
So what about the new album guys...?

How is goin 2 look like...After the london gig I felt a bit strange and I was thinkin, is that a new version of Anathema? Where the old style of Anathema songs gone? Show feature just 2 "fast" songs: Judgement and Panic...Should I start panic? Should we all start panic? ....:cry:
All these are just my worries or someone else has the same thoughts?...:(

i think they already became mellower since the last cd,but i always hoped for a turn backwards...you know,danny with rasta and the crowd banging the heads(i'm serious)

i hope they insert some heaviness in the dark project.

btw,its about the attack on the twin towers?just popped in me,or at least someone i think said that.

i hope it'll feature some really doom moment, about mountains of despair, lakes of unfairness, and rivers of desperate grief :cry:. not that breaking down bollocks :mad:

Originally posted by The Deepest Of All Hearts
So what about the new album guys...?

How is goin 2 look like...After the london gig I felt a bit strange and I was thinkin, is that a new version of Anathema? Where the old style of Anathema songs gone? Show feature just 2 "fast" songs: Judgement and Panic...Should I start panic? Should we all start panic? ....:cry:
All these are just my worries or someone else has the same thoughts?...:(

I suppose it seems like you forgot to ask 'the end of the world is coming or what?' :rolleyes: