New albumcover suggestion. Honest oppinion please!!!

Originally posted by mattcira
I love how www.theprojecthate.com points to ebay.

Having a fag doing that suprises me in the way that he should really know the way to direct the old url to a gaysite. Directing to e-bay is just lame. By the way, he was also until just recently doign the Entombed site, but not anymore. See what I´m heading for? Fuck with the Lord, the horns you get.

www.theprojecthate.net is the new one and the site is completely new as well. Domination complete.

Dan, allt är cool. Fan va flashigt med forumet, när ska du komma till vårat lilla apskalle?

what´s an oppinion? :p

my humble opinion would be..
it is very pleasing to the eye. it looks "laid back".
to be frank, i´ve never seen such an album cover. it's special.
it´s like looking at a piece of art (which it is of course), but you don´t get that feeling often when looking at cd covers ;)
i think this cover could grab the attention of more.. how should one put it.. "mature" minds mayhap?
ah well, all i can say is that it looks good.

I think the cover is great...probably the best Nightingale cover. I do agree with that guy which said the logo should have a little more light shade...in tones of grey. It seems a little off being so "black".

Originally posted by mattcira
Emiliana reminds me of Bjork minus the tiolet moans... Bjork rules except for when she sounds like she's on the can.

:lol: i´ve never heard Björk's "singing" described like that before. Now we know what you sound like on the can :p

Hmm, nice one... A bit of a mix between the covers of "Nefilim - Zoon" (something about the symbol in the lower right corner and the lines crossing the cover, know what I mean? ;) ) and "Opeth - Blackwater Park" (due to the b/w cover).

All in all, a great one, I won't miss it for the world!