new Anthrax - Aug. 27???

mtv.com has a September 30th release date for "We've Come For You All"...If I remember, when Stomp 442 finally came out, it was earlier than everyone expected because my dad was at karma looking around and they had it...who knows??? We should just probably wait for the band to clear it up...they'll let us know for sure...Peace...Thraxhead198:eek:

Those release dates are put out months ahead of time. I checked the "Hard Radio" site once and they had release dates 6 months in advance in some cases.

Coop

Originally posted by nafnikufesin
Hard Radio had a release date for GNR's "Chinese Democracy" for August 2000. I think they missed that one slightly. :lol:

Well, that record probably isn't even thought of being finished. The new 'thrax is done and ready to be released.

Its old news, magzines in Holland still planning a release for august 2002????!!!!!Fuck them get youre shit correct!!!
On Dutch e-bay they were also seling the new album, feel sad for the ones who ordered it and still checking their mailbox since april 2002. When it's out we get it here 1st ...............Still "GOT THE TIME"