New Attack Attack album

Man am I really late for this one. I feel like the kid in elementary school who was too busy on the swingset to hear the chants of "fight, fight" as the other kids hurtled around the monkeybars, only to find the teacher had broken it up by the time I got there.

On topic, don't want to beat a dead horse but Gareth started giving me some shit the same day this started on one of my posts for no reason. Dude needs to learn some people skills. I don't care what kind of problems you have or how hard you got it, I've seen some really fucked up shit in my life but I wouldn't act like that to someone for no reason. For how young he is, he sure does seem to act like a bitter old man. I'm new to this board and for the most part, everyone has been very friendly and welcoming. Everyone except him.

Personally I didn't even know who Joey was until about a month ago, but it turns out I've been listening to a bunch of his albums for quite a while. I have no reason to either bash him or kiss his ass, but obviously dudes's got some awesome production skills, and man....he's lucky he gets to work with all of those bands. Anyone who bashes him for things like "he's ruining music as we know it" is just jealous, plain an simple. If you don't like the music, fine, you don't have to, but don't be mad at him about it. Don't like the autotune effect?... blame her:

cher.jpg

That's what I do..........

This thread ruined my birfday. :erk:

Just kidding, it was yesterday and I totally went out for mexican food and cold rock ice cream with lollies smashed in it. One for the books.

Also I totally just bought myself a Nova System off ebay, happy birfday to me!

Just kidding, it was yesterday and I totally went out for mexican food and cold rock ice cream with lollies smashed in it. One for the books.

Nice work!!

gotta love mexican food, my lass is gettin her mam to teach her how she makes chilli so i can basically have it on tap!!!

Taco nights round mine are mighty!!

Nice work!!

gotta love mexican food, my lass is gettin her mam to teach her how she makes chilli so i can basically have it on tap!!!

Taco nights round mine are mighty!!

That sounds epic.

I never wanted to eat again, I was painfully full.

Surprisingly, I'm mad gay for sushi tomorrow before Dream Theater. It's amazing how a big satisfying shit can really put things into perspective.

It was the delivery that killed everything.

It's ALWAYS his delivery that kills it. Everyone that post's here is entitled to opinion and likes and dislikes, but have respect for one another.

It's like watching a monkey in a shit fight sometimes. He may have his reasons for throwing shit around, but it's still unpleasant to watch. :puke:

That sounds epic.

I never wanted to eat again, I was painfully full.

Surprisingly, I'm mad gay for sushi tomorrow before Dream Theater. It's amazing how a big satisfying shit can really put things into perspective.

It is epic dude, we normally get some fajitas on the go and a massive plate of doritos microwaved with cheese and salsa on them...

followed by alot of jack and a healthy game of Ultimate Carnage on the Xbox360 between about 12 people :zombie:o_O:zombie:o_O:zombie:o_O