New Attack Attack album

I don't know about the other bands that Joey has done but I saw The Devil Wears Prada with Story of the Year and Haste the Day, and they were tight as fuck. I don't really care for the music but for a bunch of kids they definitely have their shit together, and the show was sold out. 1700 capacity venue.

I don't know about the other bands that Joey has done but I saw The Devil Wears Prada with Story of the Year and Haste the Day, and they were tight as fuck. I don't really care for the music but for a bunch of kids they definitely have their shit together, and the show was sold out. 1700 capacity venue.

I'll +1 TDWP being legit live.

I'm not a fan of the music, but they put on a good show, and they seemed into it and were able to rip it live.

I love Story of the Year by the way. The black swan rules face,.

wat

I understood all the way until the last part.
First time we had words together, which was cool, although he did bring up, "I cant afford this, I'm living at my mums", etc etc, yadayadayadayada .............
but he can afford to get blind and drug fucked (nearly) every weekend! That shit pisses me off, and then to read what he said to Joey, WTF! Just like that other poor cunt he had a dig at, sorry, but I'm jack of it! FUCKING DRUGS!!!!!! :puke:

First time we had words together, which was cool, although he did bring up, "I cant afford this, I'm living at my mums", etc etc, yadayadayadayada .............
but he can afford to get blind and drug fucked (nearly) every weekend! That shit pisses me off, and then to read what he said to Joey, WTF! Just like that other poor cunt he had a dig at, sorry, but I'm jack of it! FUCKING DRUGS!!!!!! :puke:

Oh man, I'm trying to decide whether this is even worth replying to :lol: But what the hell - surely you realize that he is far (FAR) from the only weed smoker on here; did it ever occur to you that he'd be however he is regardless of it? Furthermore, it's more than a bit lame to turn this thread into the "air your grievances with Gareth" seminar, I'd say the dude has had plenty already, so let's chill with the kicking him when he's down perhaps?

Oh man, I'm trying to decide whether this is even worth replying to :lol: But what the hell - surely you realize that he is far (FAR) from the only weed smoker on here; did it ever occur to you that he'd be however he is regardless of it? Furthermore, it's more than a bit lame to turn this thread into the "air your grievances with Gareth" seminar, I'd say the dude has had plenty already, so let's chill with the kicking him when he's down perhaps?

Bottom line is that he has been a fuckwit for far to long, periods, weed, alchohol, his sister etc etc, for fucks sake, the excuses are fucked! I know you are his mate, but just like your own children, you go by what they do, not by who they are! 5 days is fuck all, he needs a kicking, whether you like it or not. If you have the mental capacity to write and mix tunes, then you have the capacity to now what you are saying and doing, enough fucking excuses from him and his pals, but then again, I could be on my "MAN PERIOD!", like fuck! :)

I hear ya dude, honestly I was responding more towards your implication that it was because of the weed :lol: I'm staying out of defending him or anything, I'm pretty sure he wants it that way, but FWIW you might be interested in reading this

63713938.qaEEdjG9.popcorn.gif

I hear ya dude, honestly I was responding more towards your implication that it was because of the weed :lol: I'm staying out of defending him or anything, I'm pretty sure he wants it that way, but FWIW you might be interested in reading this

Thanx mate, I'm saying this in a nice way, but problems are problems, and the likes of Joey and Attack Attack and others that have been abused at the hand of DODO over a long period of time was the last straw. I hope Joey and co stay here and I hope Gareth pulls his head in! My internet was down for the last week and a bit and I only read all the bullshit a couple of days ago, and what I read actually ticked me off. So, short of purchasing a plane ticket to the UK, going to Dodos home, knocking on his door and punching his nose off his face and telling him to pull his head in, I replied with what I said. I hope he stands by what he said, and I have always been an advocate of "actions speak louder than words". If he doesnt return, so be it, no skin off my nose, but if it happens again, I will raise the money and fly over there myself! :) We dont need shitheads like this here in this forum, and we certainly dont need the likes of Joey leaving either. He's been in this situation before, smoothed it over, only to go back and do it again. I hope for everyones sake that this is the last time!:)

Ermin I agree with you on that superficial industry post. Unfortunately, the way of meaningful musical is on the decline, mostly because of the labels themselves.

It's not often a large label will pick up an unsigned new band, despite their efforts and quality.

Psycroptic only just got signed to nuclear blast after 4 albums on a smaller label. Their music isnt the most commercially friendly, but after doing all the hard yards they finally got picked up, Nuclear blast had the easier job. Point, pick and approach with a contract.

Bands like Attack Attack have everything that sells. That gay ass emo hair cut, the cheesy keys, and whiny/ screams and the homo erotic dancing to go with it.

Can you guess why they got signed quickly and are already on to album 2?

Because the labels are the ones looking at them, the cash cows to further their millions. It used to be about the music. In the 80's and even the 90's when these labels were created. Those people put THEIR money into the label because they love the music, now it's whatever will make the quickest biggest return.

It's sad but true!

"It used to be about the music man" - Otto :)

It used to be about the music huh?
As if to say it was only this decade that suddenly inane, bullshit image driven pop music started becoming the big thing?
It's been around since the 60s at least, if perhaps even further back.
Were the Monkees, a manufactured pop band from the 60s any more about the music than today's similarly manufactured pop groups?
Fuck no.