New BIG fan!

Infernium

Unohduksen Lapsi
Oct 14, 2003
Fennia
Visit site
Hello guys!

I found this band only like week ago in another forum and downloaded 2 songs. They were both great and today i bought Timeless Departure and it FUCKIN' RULES!! I havent bought this good album in ages! I cant do anything else i just have to listen it all the time! Thanks for the band for making such a perfect music! KEEP IT ON AND STAY METAL!! :headbang: im gonna buy the other one soon as i get some cash!

INF said:
Hello guys!

I found this band only like week ago in another forum and downloaded 2 songs. They were both great and today i bought Timeless Departure and it FUCKIN' RULES!! I havent bought this good album in ages! I cant do anything else i just have to listen it all the time! Thanks for the band for making such a perfect music! KEEP IT ON AND STAY METAL!! :headbang: im gonna buy the other one soon as i get some cash!
welcome man!
im sorry we havent been around lately, but we are all busy except for me =P
im unemployed and right now im trying to get in to the police school. we´re still trying to reach an agreement with a suitable label, but the material for the upcoming album is pretty much done. And im satisfied with it as well. :cool:
take care everbody!
and if u have any questions; shoot
im drunk and always ready to give to an answer even though it sometimes might suck

Hello there! Great to hear you guys are making new material!! I bet it kicks ass like the other ones, dont get too much pressures tho! =) I've always wondered how the metal bands come up with all that stuff? Those melodies and lyrics cant just be "made" they have to come from somewhere! The little experience i got from songwriting is, that it's imbossible to say "hey, now im gonna write a great song". Atleast i need a inspiration hit my head like a thunderbolt!

BTW any finnish gigs or bigger tours coming up? It would be great to see you on stage! Well, i dont bother you anymore. Good luck with the Police School and i hope the next album will be a success! Atleast here's a one guy who's going to buy it for sure! Hehehee, cya around and good luck for everything you're up to! :headbang: :headbang: