New CD's that you have gotten recently

I understand they were important and yeah anyone can enjoy their tunes. BUT I feel that Zeppelin paved the way for bands that would go on to make more profound and exciting music than Zeppelin. These are pretty much my feelings towards The Beatles as well.

I understand they were important and yeah anyone can enjoy their tunes. BUT I feel that Zeppelin paved the way for bands that would go on to make more profound and exciting music than Zeppelin. These are pretty much my feelings towards The Beatles as well.

...and these bands are?
I feel this might turn into one of those arguments with the melodic Mafia in which they believe their beloved hair bands are so great and they hate bands like Floyd, Zep, etc. Well as I have said to them many times; there is a reason bands like Zep are held in such high regard, they were among the best at what they did. This much can't really be said about bands today, hell I'll go the past 20 years or so, maybe few exceptions.

I'm not going to argue about it, Led Zep is my favorite band of all time. It's the band that made me fall in love with music. It is one of the, if not the most, important band in rock history and helped lay a ground for the future of heavy metal along with bands like Deep Purple and Black Sabbath (obviously).

I love Zeppelin. One of the more influential bands, but I will say they are not as consistent to me as they should. The Beatles on the other hand I love pretty much everything by.

I'm not going to argue about it, Led Zep is my favorite band of all time. It's the band that made me fall in love with music. It is one of the, if not the most, important band in rock history and helped lay a ground for the future of heavy metal along with bands like Deep Purple and Black Sabbath (obviously).

I never mention Zep when asked about favorites because that band doesn't need to be mentioned, they are a given.
I still remember the first time hearing them, or at least my first album being Zep 4 given to me by my uncle when I was in third grade.