New CD's that you have gotten recently

WTF you talking about??
This is Jason, not Pat.....

Give me examples of things I have purchased just for the purpose of sale or trade???????

Only thing I can even think of in recent times would be that Cloven Hoof CD, but that became part of a large epic trade...

Like when I sold you the Attacker Battle at Helm's Deep original LP for $8-10 and then you put it on eBay for $50...

:devil:

Yeah but if someone gave me something for way less than it was worth because we're friends and then I tried to flip it for more I would feel shady.

Understood my good man.
Only reason any of this was brought up though was Simon insinuating that I get stuff ONLY for the intention for resale or trade, which was indeed NOT the case with ATTACKER.

It was one of a handful of records you wanted to part with so I took it off your hands. It wasn't a main want by any means. More just wanted to check it out as I dug another ATTACKER I had.

Furthermore, who said we were friends???????????? :loco:

Understood my good man.
Only reason any of this was brought up though was Simon insinuating that I get stuff ONLY for the intention for resale or trade, which was indeed NOT the case with ATTACKER.

It was one of a handful of records you wanted to part with so I took it off your hands. It wasn't a main want by any means. More just wanted to check it out as I dug another ATTACKER I had.

Furthermore, who said we were friends???????????? :loco:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bob, I found your new AVATAR:

trouble_maker_thumb_xlarge.jpeg

Understood my good man.

Never insinuated that you ONLY do, but as others have said here, it's not untrue that you have done it. I know when we saw Diamond Head you got a Metal Church and a Queensryche disc for the sole intention of trade.

Mostly though, I was just trying to see you flip to be perfectly honest.

Never insinuated that you ONLY do, but as others have said here, it's not untrue that you have done it. I know when we saw Diamond Head you got a Metal Church and a Queensryche disc for the sole intention of trade.

Mostly though, I was just trying to see you flip to be perfectly honest.

Not the metal church. Got that for me, and still have it.

You got me on the QR. I had one already and picked up another for trade bait!!! :)

Today's $2 haul:

Black Sabbath - Tyr (already own this, so I pulled a Jason and bought it for trade bait. However, upon further investigation, this edition seems to be different than the one I already own, as the artwork print is a little different. Such as the di. as yellow font print and the one I have is all black. Is one a boot? I dont know.)
Meat Loaf - Bat Out of Hell
Meat Loaf - Bat Out of Hell II: Back Into Hell
Pendragon - The History: 1984 - 2000
Vitalij Kuprij - High Definition
Vitalij Kuprij - VK 3

Scorpions - Lonesome Crow (cassette)

Today's $2 haul:

Black Sabbath - Tyr (already own this, so I pulled a Jason and bought it for trade bait. However, upon further investigation, this edition seems to be different than the one I already own, as the artwork print is a little different. Such as the di. as yellow font print and the one I have is all black. Is one a boot? I dont know.)

Interesting... My copy of TYR has some sort of wavy texture green lines and yellow text that sort of fit with the things from the album cover on the physical CD itself. I think mine is a legit IRS Records pressing. What else can you tell us about your two copies?