New CD's that you have gotten recently

Both have different catalogue ID numbers: "Yellow Font Disc": X213049 (Barcode: 022071304924) and "Black Font Disc" 72435-30415-2-6 (Barcode:724353041526)

I looked on Discogs to try to find more information and i believe these both to be legit pressing due to the matrix numbers seeming legit, yet different. A part of the "Yellow Disc" matrix number has a date on it of: 02-2-94 and the "Black Disc" does not have that. The date leads me to believe these were just manufactured at different time by different companies hence the very slight differences to the disc. If you look on Ebay there is yet another press of this album with a disc that doesnt even look close to these, yet everything else looks similar. Weird huh?

Very interesting. I have the X213049 labeled disc. I did a quick google image search and there seem to be at least 4 different colorizations and designs for the actual CD itself for TYR (some with artwork, some with just text). Mayhaps regional differences (UK vs. US?). I just realized the weird pattern on the CD is what is behind the TYR logo on the back side of the album art.

If the listing I found online is correct, this X213049 version is the original 1990 pressing of the album (June 1990, apparently) by IRS. Looks like the 72435-... number you also have was done in 2001 (April), also by IRS. Another site online lists that 2-2-94 date you mentioned, which I wonder is if that went out of print originally?

Very interesting. I have the X213049 labeled disc. I did a quick google image search and there seem to be at least 4 different colorizations and designs for the actual CD itself for TYR (some with artwork, some with just text). Mayhaps regional differences (UK vs. US?). I just realized the weird pattern on the CD is what is behind the TYR logo on the back side of the album art.

If the listing I found online is correct, this X213049 version is the original 1990 pressing of the album (June 1990, apparently) by IRS. Looks like the 72435-... number you also have was done in 2001 (April), also by IRS. Another site online lists that 2-2-94 date you mentioned, which I wonder is if that went out of print originally?

Yes, its all very odd and weird how it is. But neither are boots as it appears, which is most important to me.

The Gates of Slumber - The Wretch CD
Candlemass - Dactylis Glomerata CD
Candlemass - Solitude / Crystal Ball 7"
Candlemass - At the Gallows End / Samarithan 7"
Candlemass - Mirror, Mirrow / The Bells of Acheron 7"

Today's $2 haul:

Black Sabbath - Tyr (already own this, so I pulled a Jason and bought it for trade bait. However, upon further investigation, this edition seems to be different than the one I already own, as the artwork print is a little different. Such as the di. as yellow font print and the one I have is all black. Is one a boot? I dont know.)

Differences in colors for fonts and layout differences doesn't mean it is a boot. This happens with releases in different territories, different issues, etc. I have seen three different TYR plus the boot. I have also send it with other CDs like Crimson Glory's 'Transcendence', seen a few different layouts designs. Sabbat was another one; I have a 1st press 'History of a Time to Come' that is only four panels, one is a Noise ad. The boot from eight years ago is a booklet.
So these things don't necessarily mean a release is a boot, it just gives some people false impressions so they scream "boot".

Are they? I didn't know, I haven't been there in years. Is the main site still up? I liked Dan's reviews, even if his taste was somewhat questionable.
Yeah the whole site is down. It happens a lot when Dan forgets to pay the bill. What's weird this time is that he was away from the site for about 2 years then he comes back with a bunch of updates and a month later the site goes down again.